Cargo scoring

Barnowl

I just realized that I posted this to the wrong forum, sorry.

Ok, I have created a few mods for Mi-8 and the Huey to transport cargo. Besides the rope breaking about 85% of the time, it works. My problem is with trying to get a score. I don't know if it is even possible.

I have created trigger zones, trigger rules, setting flags and mission goals all to no avail.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Windows 10 x64, Intel i7 6700K, cooled by CoolerMaster, 32GB DDR4 , Asus Maximus VIII Hero, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 8GB, 2 SSD's, 1 2TB HDD and 1 3TB HDD, Benq 24", TM Warthog, MS Sidewinder FFB, TIR 5, F16 MFD, CH Pro Rudder

Update:

I finally figured it out.

From the editor, go to Mission Goals and create a goal for each piece of cargo with a score value, and set a condition to Unhook in a zone.

Select the aircraft, and select the 2nd icon, I think it is Triggers and define a rule for each piece of cargo and a pickup zone. This will create smoke at the delivery zone.

Upon completion of delivery you will get a score.

Windows 10 x64, Intel i7 6700K, cooled by CoolerMaster, 32GB DDR4 , Asus Maximus VIII Hero, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 8GB, 2 SSD's, 1 2TB HDD and 1 3TB HDD, Benq 24", TM Warthog, MS Sidewinder FFB, TIR 5, F16 MFD, CH Pro Rudder

Yes I did and I downloaded your files but, have yet to try them.