ch fighterstick for 150 euros?

I would like to ask if this stick is worth the money u pay for it in europe.

I know the poit are hi quality and the stick will last, and is well built.

however, due to gimbal and usb controller design, some people say its not any good for dcs, especially Helicopters.

Im basically deciding between this and a hotas warthog stick only (refurb).

(I cant drop 300 on a vkb or virpil atm, sadly)

Theyll cost me the same price, which to choose?

I fly helos and jets, generally prefer a light stick.

Currently using t1600m, its precise, bit heavy for my taste, and just bad buttons, how will the CH compare to this stick?

If you fly helis you will not be happy with a stock Warthog stick. I would suggest to hold on to the T1600 and save up for a VKB Gunfighter Pro.

Windows 10 64bit, Intel i9-9900@5Ghz, 32 Gig RAM, MSI RTX 3080 TI, 2 TB SSD, 43" 2160p@1440p monitor.

I don't have t16000 so can't compare but I have ch fighter stick for more than 3 years . Still works like first day but it is not a superb stick . Not heavy not very light . Lots of buttons . But it is very old tech stick . I recommend making deeper search and save money for better sticks

Ps : I also have two ms ffb 2 sticks for heli flights . One for current and one for spare. I highly recommend it for helis

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

I fly helos and jets, generally prefer a light stick.

Currently using t1600m, its precise, bit heavy for my taste, and just bad buttons, how will the CH compare to this stick?

I have never used a CH stick but, based on what I quoted above, I would say that you will not like the Warthog. It has very heavy/stiff return-to-center spring (which can be removed, search for Warthog spring mod) and the stick itself is metal which makes it heavy even without the main spring.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

I have used CH products for more than 15 years with no issues.

The company has not updated the hardware or software in years. Some people have problems with Windows 10 and the CH Control Manager crashing. I don't have this issue, but it is something you need to consider before buying. You don't have to use the control manager software, and CH devices work fine without it.

CH is one of the lightest options. If light is a requirement, then you will not like the TM Warthog stick unless you modify it to lighten the spring tension.

If I was in your shoes, I would buy a used CH FighterStick. It isn't a very good value if you pay full retail.

Yea, I dont think warthog is for me. I already found my t1600 too heavy, and have modded old x45 too for lighter throw. The reason I want to part with t1600 is just, I need more buttons/hats on stick, modifiers just arent ideal, and I want to dive in the a10 proper. (and f18 soon)

As far as Ive read the CH is quite light of a stick? I think it would be more suitable to me. Old tech, or pot meters dont really matter to me, aslong as it flies good (i.e. my 10 year old g25 wheel still working nice with the pots ;) )

The only question I still have is with the system of the 2 seperate axis CH uses, does it interfere with small Helo corrections around center of Joystick?

I would buy 2nd hand, but, its impossible to find in Netherlands used. Amazon UK is selling used for 112 pounds (120 euros), quite steep still imo.

I have had my CH products well over ten years. I lost count really. I went through many Saiteks until someone in the Aces High forums steered me to a CH setup. CH just works. I haven't even taken apart and cleaned any of my HOTAS/Pedals. That was Aces High 1. That is how long ago I purchased my setup. Im curious now. Think it was 1999 or 2000.