G940 Force Feedback issue

Hey guys! I have a problem with setting up a g940 stick:

Windows 10 64 bit

logitech profiler and driver are latest 5.10.127

Firmware is latest 1.42

The issue im having is that with the ac adapter plugged in, the joystick does violent snaps when moved into corners(combined X and Y movement)

The only way ive found to alter this behavior is to keep the calibration window open and put the centering spring force on 30% or less:

b64e329f1f76bd15efa2e6d40cd65af4.png

Once I close the calibration window, the joystick defaults to it's default behavior as seen in the video. This behavior persists as default even without logitech profiler installed.

Ive opened the stick and checked the gears that connect to motors and they have no wear.

Flying with the calibration window open isnt possible since the calibration window sends adverse FFB effects to the stick with each button press.

Any ideas will be appreciated :joystick:

You can try looking for a program called simFFB, which will override the FFB settings and allow you to use the stick as a spring-centered stick or with no centering and simulated mechanical resistance. Beyond that, I'm not sure what the issue is with the stick. It's been a while since I have used mine. You could try recalibrating the stick as maybe it's position and centering force have gone out of sync.