DCS: M2000C Academy - Video Tutorials Spanish/English Language

Revientor

Hi there DCS fans, :joystick:

I want to recapitulate all my M2000C videos in one post for you easy way to find them and learn with them (I hope :smartass:)

Here is the YouTube Playlists for all the M2k videos ->

DO NOT FORGET ACTIVATE THE SUBTITLES :book:

Please consider subscribe to my channel since I will get a new DCS Tutorial every Monday -> https://www.youtube.com/c/RevientorReborn

If some moderator want to add this post as permanent, it will be welcome :pilotfly:

Edited by Revientor
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

What a wonderfull thing !

You made it and I would like to thank you a lot for the bullseye tutorial you have made for the community.

I know it better now because of your tutorial.

Many, many thanks ! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

You did a wonderfull job since it is not an easy thing to teach about the Bullseye.

Good job and billions of thank you.

Edited by dora

• 6 months later...

Thanks a lot for this series, its amazing how much depth the mirage system´s have.

Bedt regards.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Revientor, just want to say thanks. I have watched probably all your mirage videos and they helped tremendously. Your meticulous coverage of all these topics are unique. I would probably not be flying the Mirage if it wasnt for you. The english caps aso helps when my spanish fails.:thumbup:

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...