Ill edit this but things mostly habe worked well.

Sometimes its still wildly off.

Forgive me but youve helped me so much I need to ask you some broader questions please --

Tf 68 - it seems maybe 1 out of 30 agm88cs hits anything. Were GARMs really so terrible in 1986? Were rhe russiians just so good? Its ridiculous!

Are mark20s bugged? Why do only my gbu 12s detonate?!

Also landing. On landing mode steerpoint switched to tacan. On the vdi whats the ciurse knob? I use the carriers runway as its the heading but I dont know what Im doing... ha ha.

Finally.. i thought about it I think Ill hold off buying anytning. Im pretty poor and have a kid. Besides the F14 are there going to be any F5 or F86 (i know uh1 isnt viable) campaigns with the new engine in caucauses or pg you think in the future?

And also do you think I need to buy the ww2 assets? It seems to interfere with a lot of my playing.. :(

Hello,

Yes, the AGM88 has a special script made by Mbot that simulates the fact that the radar detects a shot, it turns OFF to avoid being destroyed, BUT it stays OFF, which is interesting to pass a Strike.

It's Mbot's choice, not ours.

For the Mark20s, I don't know, I'm a hunter, not a bomber.

For the HSD CRS, see the Chuck Guide, keeping in mind, that when the CVN gives the BRC, it probably still runs, and is wrong ^^

For future campaigns, I'll let Cef talk about it.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

FAQ DCE (Cef & Miguel'version)

In case of problem with a mission generated by CEF's DCEs, please post as many elements as possible:

• - the mission + the tacview + a screenshot of the bug window + Give the name of the campaign + version of the scriptsMod

DCE_Manager

News : Crisis in Persian Gulf, one campaign, 13 modules (29/12/2023)

Miguel21 Id add Im flying a CAP right now. I just noted my waypoints are off. Ill send a screen shot if you want from my phone

Of f10 versus reality.

I noticed when this error happens its always off to the North and East only slightly

Are you still with the Stable version?

FAQ DCE (Cef & Miguel'version)

In case of problem with a mission generated by CEF's DCEs, please post as many elements as possible:

• - the mission + the tacview + a screenshot of the bug window + Give the name of the campaign + version of the scriptsMod

DCE_Manager

News : Crisis in Persian Gulf, one campaign, 13 modules (29/12/2023)

New versions of many campaigns (Miguel21 worked hard on new code :thumbup: ) :

- TF-74 : Hornet, Tomcat and ... Su-27 Flanker (hard one ! )

- TF-68-80s : Hornet, Tomcat and ... MiG-21 Fishbed (hard one ! )

- Over Persian Gulf : Hornet, Tomcat, Mirage, Falcon, Harrier, Viggen and IRIAF Tomcat.

- India-Pakistan War 1971 : MiG-19, Sabre and MiG-21

It's really important to read the PDF and notes with each campaign

Those campaigns are ready for STABLE released DCS World version but easy to adapt to OpenBeta (see the PDF) :New installation and how to play PDF

Edited by PB0_CEF

[/url]All known Dynamic Campaign Engine Campaigns

Last DCE news : Crisis in PG - Blue version

- Over Persian Gulf : Hornet, Tomcat, Mirage, Falcon, Harrier, Viggen and IRIAF Tomcat.

Those campaigns are ready for STABLE released DCS World version but easy to adapt to OpenBeta (see the PDF) :New installation and how to play PDF

Hi PB0_CEF, (and Miguel),

I just downloaded and installed FALCON, HORNET and HARRIER Over PG campaigns. I customized it to the Openbeta and it worked like a charm up to a point...

When I end the mission I get an altert Pop up saying I tried to index a log file and so on on the path C:\Users\Syd~\AppData\Local\Temp with a question in it: "C:?" or something like that.

Edit: Just managed to annex a screenshot.

I use the latest open beta installed on drive F: and my saved games is also on drive F:.

The fun part is that the mission is registered on the history and let me play another mission completely different. I don't get the txt with the mission result nor the CMD promp with mission selection.

Any tip? (I love your DCE campaigns)

Tks in advance,

Sydy

1612074501_DCEError.jpg.24d65c25d57bd523311ec030923cce2e.jpg

Edited by Sydy
Error Screen Shot annex

Hi PB0_CEF, (and Miguel),

I just downloaded and installed FALCON, HORNET and HARRIER Over PG campaigns. I customized it to the Openbeta and it worked like a charm up to a point...

When I end the mission I get an altert Pop up saying I tried to index a log file and so on on the path C:\Users\Syd~\AppData\Local\Temp with a question in it: "C:?" or something like that.

Edit: Just managed to annex a screenshot.

I use the latest open beta installed on drive F: and my saved games is also on drive F:.

The fun part is that the mission is registered on the history and let me play another mission completely different. I don't get the txt with the mission result nor the CMD promp with mission selection.

Any tip? (I love your DCE campaigns)

Tks in advance,

Sydy

Hi,

Update: Managed to restore my saved games folder location properties back to C:.

That solved the alert window pop up described above, but now, when I finish a mission, DCS gets stuck in the DCS WORLD Loading scree.

I get the txt with the mission result and the BAT to generate a new mission runs ok, but I never leave the DCS WORLD loading screen (the black initial one).

Then I have to finish via Task Manager and when I return to DCS, no mission is logged and campaign is still as inactive. :-(

Any tip?

Tks in advance,

Sydy

Hey CEF! Thanks for the update, glad to see I can play TF-74 in OB!

One question: I'm still playing MBot's original release of Hornet Battle Group Delta: if I install the new DCE files released with the above campaigns, overwriting the old ones, will this break Battle Group Delta? Or will I be able to play it normally?

Hey CEF! Thanks for the update, glad to see I can play TF-74 in OB!

One question: I'm still playing MBot's original release of Hornet Battle Group Delta: if I install the new DCE files released with the above campaigns, overwriting the old ones, will this break Battle Group Delta? Or will I be able to play it normally?

No problem with that because Mbot code is in the Script folder and our code is in Scriptmod ????

Hi,

Update: Managed to restore my saved games folder location properties back to C:.

That solved the alert window pop up described above, but now, when I finish a mission, DCS gets stuck in the DCS WORLD Loading scree.

I get the txt with the mission result and the BAT to generate a new mission runs ok, but I never leave the DCS WORLD loading screen (the black initial one).

Then I have to finish via Task Manager and when I return to DCS, no mission is logged and campaign is still as inactive. :-(

Any tip?

Tks in advance,

Sydy

It’s a problem I had few weeks ago but I don’t have it any more. That’s the good news... the bad news is that I don’t know why :(

We will investigate with Miguel21

You can still play DCE but without DCS environment. I will explain you how when I have more time or look previous posts if you have time ;)

> - Over Persian Gulf : Hornet, Tomcat, Mirage, Falcon, Harrier, Viggen and IRIAF Tomcat.

Delighted to see the updates campaigns! But where is the updated Falcon DCE? :)

Found it, it's here: https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3309674/

Oops. I forget it sorry !!!

Oh sorry I didn’t really understand what your problem was :(

I had the same problem few weeks ago and I never discovered why I had it. I’m sure it was related to my DCE program and my personal configuration because only few people have it. The good news is that it’s better for me now. I nearly never have this bug anymore :)

The other good news is that this bug don’t prevent you to play DCE campaigns :)

If when you quit the campaign you have the debrief text window and the dos like one you can accept the result and play a next mission:)

Two possibilities:

- the first mission ends normally: you are saved : even if at the end of the next missions you have the bug, DCE will continue to work and generate new missions and save the results ! DCS campaign system will not reflect the good stats but you don’t care: DCE will do the job !

- you are not able to finish the first mission normally but you want to continue the campaign (so good results ;) ) : don’t use DCS campaigns system anymore : use the mission system and select the campaign_name_ongoing.miz mission. After each missions end a new one will be generated with the same name but including the results ;)

With DCE, DCS campaign is only a useful way to select missions : the first is always the campaign_name_first.miz (generated with first mission.bat file) then the next missions selected will be the campaign name _ongoing.miz :)

Look at that waiting for a real solution

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

No problem with that because Mbot code is in the Script folder and our code is in Scriptmod ????

Aaaah, sorry for being dumb! I downloaded the campaigns on my work pc, didn't have the DCE folder to check it! :P

Thanks for the reply!

It’s a problem I had few weeks ago but I don’t have it any more. That’s the good news... the bad news is that I don’t know why :(

We will investigate with Miguel21

You can still play DCE but without DCS environment. I will explain you how when I have more time or look previous posts if you have time ;)

Hi PB0_CEF,

Good news... First of all, I didn't change anything since last time, but...

I decided to give a try on "RAF Harrier over Caucasus" because now I restored my Saved Games Location Properties back to the Default and it worked! WOW! Cool.

Then I decided to try "Hornet over PG" and... It worked!!! I will be dammed!!!

Computers... :doh:

Thank you both for the campaigns, I really like that enviroment!

All the best,

Sydy

Originally Posted by enyak viewpost.gif

> - Over Persian Gulf : Hornet, Tomcat, Mirage, Falcon, Harrier, Viggen and IRIAF Tomcat.

Delighted to see the updates campaigns! But where is the updated Falcon DCE? smile.gif

Found it, it's here: https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.c...files/3309674/

Oops. I forget it sorry !!!

I added this campaign on the first post :thumbup:

Thanks

Hi PB0_CEF,

Good news... First of all, I didn't change anything since last time, but...

I decided to give a try on "RAF Harrier over Caucasus" because now I restored my Saved Games Location Properties back to the Default and it worked! WOW! Cool.

Then I decided to try "Hornet over PG" and... It worked!!! I will be dammed!!!

Computers... :doh:

Thank you both for the campaigns, I really like that enviroment!

All the best,

Sydy

I hope all the campaigns will work too

Tell us if you have still problems

Are you still with the Stable version?

Yes.

I have both the campaigns you helped me with working.

However I tried getting the new IrAf F14 camp going. Weird error message for first mission. I tried copying over the new mission script folder AFTER that realizing the scripts were updated.

Now Im a little worried I broke the campaigns that worked.

If you could help me.. lol Ill promise to leave you alone

Hey PB. I updated my Indo-Pak Sabre 71 campaign. Basically, I just dl'd new one and copied the tech folder into saved games. Also, the stuff that goes in the ovgme. I notice I don't have EWR now, even though the briefing says I do. Also, all the radio freqs are the same. Only flown two missions but just wondering if I screwed up the upgrade. Campaign sure is fun but I'm sure getting spanked and sent to bed without supper by those Mig21s and their missiles. Thanks.

Eeeek I hope I didnt break the campaigns! Its all ive been doing since you fixed it miguel, since the covid lockdown Ive been flying 5 or 6 full sorties a day im so in love with the dce campaigns. It finally allowed me to explore the f14 more. I wish I could have it for the huey as its my other favorite toy; or that I could reliably.make it work. If I could Id probably do the fulcrum, flanker, and mig 21 especially too.

But I got greedy - I at least wantdd just the Iranian F14 campaign. Especially as you can take off on land and youre fighting the US - it just really appeals to me. But I got greedy I fear and downloaded it mucked around and now I think I broke all the campaigns!

Not sure, running a batch for battle group works but clicking that campaign or the Iraf one lead to loading screens just endlessly sitting :/

Still get the weird error on anything for the IrAf camp.

I need a break. Ill post in a few hours and tell you if I managed to break my regular campaigns too.

God why is it only me thats so damn stupid with this

I have a problem with the Comms in the Falcon campaign:

- Package Comms should be on UHF / Comm2

- AWACS and ATC on VHF / Comm1

- UHF / Comm2 is currently misconfigured to unattainable frequencies, should be something like

[2] = { --radio 2

min = 118, --minimum radio frequency in mHz

max = 137, --maxium radio frequency in mHz

}

Not complaining about the otherwise great work, just what I noticed.

All campaign links updated :thumbup:

I will try to update Over Caucasus and Iran-Irak War soon :)

Hi PB0_CEF.

So far I tested 3 DCE campaigns and all worked: RAF Hornet, Harrier over PG and Hornet over PG. Still to test Falcon over PG, but I am pretty sure it’s going to work.

Using Openbeta. Btw, I managed to make a compatible missionscript.lua to DCE campaigns and the Akbazanian Persistent war. So, now I have 6 campaigns “going on” on my DCS OB.

Tks again and keep it up!

All the best,

Sydy

Hi PB0_CEF.

So far I tested 3 DCE campaigns and all worked: RAF Hornet, Harrier over PG and Hornet over PG. Still to test Falcon over PG, but I am pretty sure it’s going to work.

Using Openbeta. Btw, I managed to make a compatible missionscript.lua to DCE campaigns and the Akbazanian Persistent war. So, now I have 6 campaigns “going on” on my DCS OB.

Tks again and keep it up!

All the best,

Sydy

I can add the TF 74 Hornet campaign to the list of working open beta campaigns. At least for me. Had to use the clean deck option though due to multiple fails in order to get a free parking spot on the carrier.

I am experimenting a little bit how hard it is to bring Moose and the airboss script to life within the TF74 campaign as I totally fell in love with that script.

There are still some points to resolve though.

I can add the TF 74 Hornet campaign to the list of working open beta campaigns. At least for me. Had to use the clean deck option though due to multiple fails in order to get a free parking spot on the carrier.

I am experimenting a little bit how hard it is to bring Moose and the airboss script to life within the TF74 campaign as I totally fell in love with that script.

There are still some points to resolve though.

Nice ! May be should you wait for Supercarrier module ?

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk