I have a problem with the Comms in the Falcon campaign:

- Package Comms should be on UHF / Comm2

- AWACS and ATC on VHF / Comm1

- UHF / Comm2 is currently misconfigured to unattainable frequencies, should be something like

[2] = {--radio 2

min = 118,--minimum radio frequency in mHz

max = 137,--maxium radio frequency in mHz

}

Not complaining about the otherwise great work, just what I noticed.

Good find !

I will try to solve that in the campaign_init.lua

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

[/url]All known Dynamic Campaign Engine Campaigns

Last DCE news : Crisis in PG - Blue version

Good find !

I will try to solve that in the campaign_init.lua

In chuck’s guide I found :

COM1 covers the UHF band (225.000 – 399.975 MHz) and is used for primary voice communications.

• COM2 covers the VHF band (108.000 – 173.975 MHz) and is used as a backup for voice communications.

Hi PB0_CEF.

So far I tested 3 DCE campaigns and all worked: RAF Hornet, Harrier over PG and Hornet over PG. Still to test Falcon over PG, but I am pretty sure it’s going to work.

Using Openbeta. Btw, I managed to make a compatible missionscript.lua to DCE campaigns and the Akbazanian Persistent war. So, now I have 6 campaigns “going on” on my DCS OB.

Tks again and keep it up!

All the best,

Sydy

I hate you.

I only have gotten dce to work with 2 campaigns with miguel doing everything the last 2 weeks. Before that I got Guardians of the Caucauses to work one glorious mission... that was it.

And I just tried for one more.. un porquito mas.. and I think I broke em all again

When miguel answers I need to ask if the pruning things already in.

My frames have taken a hit for no apparent reason.

I took the only scriptsmod folder and replaced the new and the campaigns work

The iran one seems to too! I shift r'd a mission (it restarts but the bat file gets ran. I see if camp works that way. It queired me successfully so seens to work but crashed the game.

I gotta add HOLY HELL

I opened the mission editor - AMAZING WORK. Whoever added ALL THOSE UNITS it was impressive before. The map looks lioe some one vomited on it now theres so many things at play its amazinf.

This may be my favorie one just bc the underdog feel and the bast array of enemies. I hope i get it working. I load up on old aim 7 fs and maybe 2 phoenixes after a few missions ill stop carrying them ;) promise

In chuck’s guide I found :

COM1 covers the UHF band (225.000 – 399.975 MHz) and is used for primary voice communications.

• COM2 covers the VHF band (108.000 – 173.975 MHz) and is used as a backup for voice communications.

You are absolutely right, I mistakenly switched it around. Let me try again:

COM1 / UHF should be AWACS + ATC

COM2 / VHF (lower frequencies) should be Package Comms

Basically for the Falcon campaign it boils down to: It's necessarry for the package comm to be in the lower VHF frequencies so that global comms can be simultaneously used.

You are absolutely right, I mistakenly switched it around. Let me try again:

COM1 / UHF should be AWACS + ATC

COM2 / VHF (lower frequencies) should be Package Comms

Basically for the Falcon campaign it boils down to: It's necessarry for the package comm to be in the lower VHF frequencies so that global comms can be simultaneously used.

I think DCE will not be able to change its way of channel distribution :

COM 1 is always for package and COM 2 for AWACS/Tanker/ATC

For Tomcat campaign it's the same way :

radio = { --range of radio frequencies of player aircraft

[1] = { --radio 1

min = 225, --minimum radio frequency in mHz

max = 399, --maxium radio frequency in mHz

},

[2] = { --radio 2

min = 118, --minimum radio frequency in mHz

max = 156, --maxium radio frequency in mHz

},

},

So I will try those settings :

radio = { --range of radio frequencies of player aircraft

[1] = { --radio 1

min = 225, --minimum radio frequency in mHz

max = 399, --maxium radio frequency in mHz

},

[2] = { --radio 2

min = 108, --minimum radio frequency in mHz

max = 173, --maxium radio frequency in mHz

},

},

If you please can try this too and tell me if its good ... I will not have time to test it today sorry :(

If it doesn't work we will try to flip frequencies between COM 1 and COM2 but I doubt because F-14 works like I mentionned without any problem (Mbot settings ! )

Thanks for your help :thumbup:

Don't forget to regenerate a campaign with Firstmission.bat :smilewink:

EDIT : after a quick test I think you are right :

We have a problem !

It's not possible to flip settings because in DCE COM 1 is always the radio 1 in plane and COM2 the radio 2 so we will have to investigate to find a solution ... Maybe using other base_mission settings (Tower frequencies and fixed EWR adapted) I will look at that

Edited by PB0_CEF

Please can you try to put the files I joined in your Init folder in Falcon over PG campaign : It should solve the problem (I hope :music_whistling: )

I obtain that :

Communication:

Package: 284.4 MHz, Radio 1 / Channel 1

Al Dhafra AB: 126.500 MHz, Radio 2 / Channel 1

AWACS: 163.2 MHz, Wizard81, Radio 2 / Channel 2

AWACS: 156.7 MHz, Magic31, Radio 2 / Channel 3

EWR: 153 MHz, Warrior, Radio 2 / Channel 4

EWR: 152 MHz, Darknight, Radio 2 / Channel 5

EWR: 151 MHz, Axeman, Radio 2 / Channel 6

Tanker: 121.125 MHz, Arco41, Radio 2 / Channel 7

Tanker: 165.125 MHz, Shell21, Radio 2 / Channel 8

Tanker: 127.45 MHz, Arco81, Radio 2 / Channel 9

Tanker: 124.55 MHz, Texaco11, Radio 2 / Channel 10

All seems good :)

Init.zip

I hate you.

I only have gotten dce to work with 2 campaigns with miguel doing everything the last 2 weeks. Before that I got Guardians of the Caucauses to work one glorious mission... that was it.

And I just tried for one more.. un porquito mas.. and I think I broke em all again

Hola Sublimearrepentido,

LOL Never give up. I have my share of disappointments... Some time ago one of the guys in the forum suggested to move the saved games folder location to another place and I made the mistake to move it to my F: root. This was one of the biggest computer mistakes I ever made.

It completely f.ck up all my DCE campaigns and I love them all since the Desert Tiger campaign... I was completely down and took me a loooooong time until I understand how to fix it.

I only made the fix two days ago and then I decided to go for this new version of DCE campaigns... I just followed the nice new PDF in it and, eventually, worked. From what I read, a couple of guys had the same problem, but insisted and the campaign came back to life. That’s exactly what happened to me.

Now I have six campaigns “going on” here and 4 of them are DCEs.

If you need any assistance, count me in, but I am way too far behind Miguel and PB0_CEF.

Suerte, amigo!

Sydy

Nice ! May be should you wait for Supercarrier module ?

Yes I thought about this, but I think it will still be useful with th SC.

I saw the preview videos and I have to say that there are so many features in the Airboss script, that the SC will only get way later (or never) that it might be worth getting the Airboss script to work.

I suppose it the script may be adapted to work also with the SC and then it is only about switching one line in the Airboss script

Hooray i got it to work

Hi,

I'm sorry, I'm back at work, I have less time...

So? Is it working?

Concerning the PruneScript, Tomsk allowed us to integrate it in DCE, you can set it up/on/off in the file

''SavedGames\DCS\Mods\tech\DCE\Missions\Campaigns\YourNameCampaign\Init\conf_mod.lua''

ligne 15/16/17/18

PruneScript = true,                            -- reduce a mission by removing units (mod Tomsk M09)
               PruneAggressiveness = 1.9,                    -- How aggressive should the pruning be [0 to 2], larger numbers will remove more units, 0 = no pruning at all
               PruneStatic = true,                        -- Should ALL parked (static) aircraft be pruned [MP: recommend: true]
               ForcedPruneSam = false,                        -- PBO-CEF avait prévu de garder des SAM actif, cette option les désactives tout de même 

But indeed, we didn't think that the new version could "break" the old versions of the Cef campaigns, we'll think about it for the future evolutions.

FAQ DCE (Cef & Miguel'version)

In case of problem with a mission generated by CEF's DCEs, please post as many elements as possible:

• - the mission + the tacview + a screenshot of the bug window + Give the name of the campaign + version of the scriptsMod

DCE_Manager

News : Crisis in Persian Gulf, one campaign, 13 modules (29/12/2023)

Hi,

I'm sorry, I'm back at work, I have less time...

So? Is it working?

Concerning the PruneScript, Tomsk allowed us to integrate it in DCE, you can set it up/on/off in the file

''SavedGames\DCS\Mods\tech\DCE\Missions\Campaigns\YourNameCampaign\Init\conf_mod.lua''

ligne 15/16/17/18

PruneScript = true,                            -- reduce a mission by removing units (mod Tomsk M09)
               PruneAggressiveness = 1.9,                    -- How aggressive should the pruning be [0 to 2], larger numbers will remove more units, 0 = no pruning at all
               PruneStatic = true,                        -- Should ALL parked (static) aircraft be pruned [MP: recommend: true]
               ForcedPruneSam = false,                        -- PBO-CEF avait prévu de garder des SAM actif, cette option les désactives tout de même 

But indeed, we didn't think that the new version could "break" the old versions of the Cef campaigns, we'll think about it for the future evolutions.

Thanks yes it is! I just deleted the new scripts mod put the "old" one in youband I dealt with amd the campaign works... :)

Thank you. Something spicy about being land based and fighting the americans. I find it best in this campaign if you cheat and use aim 54s to fly low, ripple off 4 at a flight and run away, then ttty and come back if you feel cocky. And make them dogfigbt over air defenses.

Theyre insanely lethal though - the US . Im REALLY excited for the A to come out itll really brinf this campaign to life.

Im worried supercarrier is going to ruin the planned forrestal stuff

Hola Sublimearrepentido,

LOL Never give up. I have my share of disappointments... Some time ago one of the guys in the forum suggested to move the saved games folder location to another place and I made the mistake to move it to my F: root. This was one of the biggest computer mistakes I ever made.

It completely f.ck up all my DCE campaigns and I love them all since the Desert Tiger campaign... I was completely down and took me a loooooong time until I understand how to fix it.

I only made the fix two days ago and then I decided to go for this new version of DCE campaigns... I just followed the nice new PDF in it and, eventually, worked. From what I read, a couple of guys had the same problem, but insisted and the campaign came back to life. That’s exactly what happened to me.

Now I have six campaigns “going on” here and 4 of them are DCEs.

If you need any assistance, count me in, but I am way too far behind Miguel and PB0_CEF.

Suerte, amigo!

Sydy

Lol hope ya know I was joking. Im american and white too i just speak spanish and my name was a cute play on the name of one of pablo escobars hitmens yt accounts. Im actually from boston. I got it working though man! Im delighted! The Iranian f14 campaign reallly is spicy

Hi team,

I'm trying to rin campagin "Falcon over PG" and I have an issue :(

When running any of .bat files I see this:

D:\DCS World OpenBeta\bin\luae.exe: ..\..\..\ScriptsMod\Debrief_Master.lua:43: attempt to call a nil value

stack traceback:

..\..\..\ScriptsMod\Debrief_Master.lua:43: in main chunk

[C]: ?

Strange is that I see it only for Falcon campagin. Hornet and Tomcat is fine.

- Openbeta

Cheers,

a.

Hornet over PG's Firstmission.bat is working ?

DCE should not work with Saved games not being on C : unless you use virtual links ?

Where is your DCS Word OpenBeta game installation ?

My bad, Saved Games is on C, game is on D.

I'm checking new wersion