Is there anyway to add the supercarrier in DCE Campaigns?

hi,

We're working on a new version that will come out soon, hopefully within a week or two.

FAQ DCE (Cef & Miguel'version)

In case of problem with a mission generated by CEF's DCEs, please post as many elements as possible:

• - the mission + the tacview + a screenshot of the bug window + Give the name of the campaign + version of the scriptsMod

DCE_Manager

News : Crisis in Persian Gulf, one campaign, 13 modules (29/12/2023)

hi,

We're working on a new version that will come out soon, hopefully within a week or two.

Miguel sorry to bother you. P80 wanted a copy of my flanker task forcemlm loadouts. I cant attach them and dont know why it wont let me.

May i email them to you and you send them to him?

2nd

Can you please explain what im doing wrong with the 2 mbot campaigns with a scriptsmods folder?! You noted a mistake but Im sorry I dont see where it is.

I mean i wanted iran irak too but fine ill live. Plus we dontbgg have As yet. But Im really missing TF Delta annd E Med Fleet Defende :(

Where do you try to change you timing ? The good one is in the conf_mod.lua file ;)

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

That was it I think, thanks! I was editing the other init - ob or obb or something like that.

In-game: Badger

I5-6600k @ 4.5 | MSI Z170A Krait | GTX 1070 G1 | 32Gb Ripjaw | Corsair H60 AIO | X-55 Rhino HOTAS | TrackIR 5 | Saitek Pro Pedals

A-10 Warthog: For the times when absolutely, positively everything must die.

A10C | F/A-18C | F-14B | M2000C | AJS37 | UH1 | FC3

Miguel sorry to bother you. P80 wanted a copy of my flanker task forcemlm loadouts. I cant attach them and dont know why it wont let me.

May i email them to you and you send them to him?

2nd

Can you please explain what im doing wrong with the 2 mbot campaigns with a scriptsmods folder?! You noted a mistake but Im sorry I dont see where it is.

I mean i wanted iran irak too but fine ill live. Plus we dontbgg have As yet. But Im really missing TF Delta annd E Med Fleet Defende :(

:music_whistling:

Seriously, if you can't upload a simple file via this forum, it's going to be hard to explain how to install/modify DCE campaigns....

The minimum is to know how to manage/rename/copy/paste/move files.

We can't explain this to you, but Google is your friend...

Send me the file, I'll transfer it to PBO-CEF, not P80 (he'll be happy to be named by his nickname...)

P: Papa

B: Bravo

O: Oscar...etc

As for the error of the ScriptMod link (for CEF campaigns) or Script (for Mbot campaigns), I hope the image will be enough for you.

1023672565_Annotation2020-06-17153137.jpg.f69c1278c0037cb4cd1bff1730fc238b.jpg

In case of problem with a mission generated by CEF's DCEs, please post as many elements as possible:

• - the mission + the tacview + a screenshot of the bug window + Give the name of the campaign + version of the scriptsMod

DCE_Manager

Seriously, if you can't upload a simple file via this forum, it's going to be hard to explain how to install/modify DCE campaigns....

Send me the file, I'll transfer it to PBO-CEF, not P80 (he'll be happy to be named by his nickname...)

As for the error of the ScriptMod link (for CEF campaigns) or Script (for Mbot campaigns), I hope the image will be enough for you.

***ATTN PLEASE EEFER PAGE 184 2ND TONLAST POST. I KNOW HOW TO DO WHAT YOU SAY - THE FORUM.WAS BUGGED - YPUBALL HAVE BEEN WONDERFUL BUT MIGUEL THE LAST POST.. WAS A BIT INSULTING, I offer you momey or men for your time. However bt please dont insinuate zim a moron. If youbjad read my post you would know that you didnt resd the post that said I coulsnt upload the file.and disnt know why..**

Seriously I apologize BUT I DO KNOW HOW. It REFUSED TO WORK. No matter what I did to fix it. I spent 2 hours tryinf to attach it!

I even have proof I know p80 missed it but i actuallly already uploaded the file so how about can you direct him to download the file.in Page page 184 post 1389 (2nd to last) the files there.

Im not THAT dumb. I AM that dumb about the scripts mods issues.

Edited by sublime

And again that out ofnthe way - how do i install the mbot style campaigns. Im not as dim as you think- and I followed instructions. No luck. Please help.

And again that out ofnthe way - how do i install the mbot style campaigns. Im not as dim as you think- and I followed instructions. No luck. Please help.

Okay,

Step one:

here's the script line inside the FirstMission.bat file for the "F-14A Battle Group Delta" campaign.

DCE_Manager

:(

This line

the single line of code in this file

always the same line of code that you have to adapt to your configuration

This line...

start "Generate First Mission" cmd /k ""D:\__DCS__\DCS World OpenBeta\bin\luae.exe" ..\..\..\Scripts\BAT_FirstMission.lua"

Sir

487520952_Annotation2020-06-17204408.thumb.png.8a6f8d90a1ada5ae52d6156b1c1b5ac5.png

DCE_Manager

the FirsMission.bat file you placed in Dropbox was not modified as I asked you here:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=4388283&postcount=1868

Sir.

DCE_Manager

:(

This line

the single line of code in this file

always the same line of code that you have to adapt to your configuration

This line...

start "Generate First Mission" cmd /k ""D:\__DCS__\DCS World OpenBeta\bin\luae.exe" ..\..\..\Scripts\BAT_FirstMission.lua"

Sir

Pf course the extension in my case needs to be c and my dcs extension? Ill doible check. But am.near certain it already is.. editted.. the thing is its editted the same way a non mbot would be done?

Ill also edit the campaogns as per your request i thougt i had. You know know more than I; but Im near certain they got the same extension that you gave. I mean the.../s

. Maybe not but othewise mbot or p80 it both leads (for me to c:\program files\eagle dynamics etc etc)

Ill report back shortly sir.

Hope.you and youre are well; thank you for your time.and help.again

Edited by sublime

Pf course the extension in my case needs to be c and my dcs extension? Ill doible check. But am.near certain it already is.. editted.. the thing is its editted the same way a non mbot would be done?

Ill also edit the campaogns as per your request i thougt i had. You know know more than I; but Im near certain they got the same extension that you gave. I mean the.../s

. Maybe not but othewise mbot or p80 it both leads (for me to c:\program files\eagle dynamics etc etc)

Ill report back shortly sir.

Hope.you and youre are well; thank you for your time.and help.again

It's desperate.

it's real deaf talk.

Done, just to that damn FirstMission.bat file what's written in this post.

I've just told you 40 times...

Then, launch FirstMission.bat, then, if there is still a bug, post the bug message

I don't think I'm going to respond to any other request until all this is done.

DCE_Manager

It's desperate.

it's real deaf talk.

Done, just to that damn FirstMission.bat file what's written in this post.

I've just told you 40 times...

Then, launch FirstMission.bat, then, if there is still a bug, post the bug message

I don't think I'm going to respond to any other request until all this is done.

Miguel Im seriously not trying to deliberately be difficult. I really didnt understand what you meant as look at it from my perspective - both lines of code look the same. But it seems i annoy you very much and you helped me a lot. If im.stressing you out; it isnt worrth dealing with me friend.

Ok so as I said. The path you specificed for first mission batch.. im assuming you want me to change it to mt C drive and DCS world folder?

Everything else was directly.copied from your post.

As you can see editting the files exactly as you said didnt work. Thats why I asked "stupid" questions because it seemed I wasnt changing much

Also note it says it cannot find an extension... thats open in the backround folder.

1592441170126342341906744755728.thumb.jpg.41b98690e36e69cbdfef4794c25f08bc.jpg

15924413095898291493253052029781.thumb.jpg.7f1a15b53d26d054edd0af030b2169d7.jpg

15924412588447111364891437631114.thumb.jpg.9ca1ec9646b8862e193c4ae3bc6c3f56.jpg

Try this ...

Progress definitely is made. I cant find the ] in the rror. But I sid at least notice and fix a error (you were probably thinking of something elsee - lone 2797 column 19 youre aasigining harpoons to a pakistani jet doing SEAD ;)

Here is the error.

Thanks for trying!

15924425797834754310089602248355.thumb.jpg.d46974023b62303f53528e8d084af062.jpg

Progress definitely is made. I cant find the ] in the rror. But I sid at least notice and fix a error (you were probably thinking of something elsee - lone 2797 column 19 youre aasigining harpoons to a pakistani jet doing SEAD ;)

Here is the error.

Thanks for trying!

Ok I will look at this as soon as possible : that’s why I didn’t want to make a campaign for a plane I don’t own

Hum ... looking at your initial file I’m not sure you really read my tutorial at all ... or just compared your JF-17 loadouts to the ones just above or under in this file

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

[/url]All known Dynamic Campaign Engine Campaigns

Last DCE news : Crisis in PG - Blue version

No i read your tutorial. Im just not great at tech stuff.

Tou dont need to do anything man dont worry about it. I offered to pay u or gift u a module but if the jf doesnt interest u o well. I appreciate your help

I AM following you and miguels directions and i appreciate your help but understand its frustrating beinf implied im an idiot when im not good at tech stuff.

It simply is what it is. Like miguels post about if i cant attach something we cant get anywhere. I CAN. It wasnt allowing me to the last few days! I dont know why, but its frustrating for ppl to get mad at you when your immensely grateful, following the instuctions and its implied that youre not, lying or dumb

Just dont bother! Thank for your help the game is worthless to me without dce