Ok this one should work :

Its working!!! MERCI BEAUCOUP MONSIEUR!!

I have a question but it can wait and is just about dce. To be honest slipped my.mind ha ha.

Aha i remember

In some of my reinstalled calpaigns namely tf74 i could see the enemt flight plans in f10 once mission started. And fog of war definitely is on and labels are off. I dont even use english labels. So no... i dont get it? In the modded flanker camp itndoesnt do such.

Thanks again man!! Its awesome actually..

Ok this one should work :

Hello!

Thanks again so much!!

I need some help i installed skatezillas app. It allows you to have 2 versions of dcs on the dame comp. So i have stable butbalso open beta for mp

When i run stable now i get a warning at the start of the mission the mission scripting wasnt editted right and the mission wont save.

But i checked and it is saved right

Edited by sublime

New TF-71 Hornet Super Carrier campaign with brand new DCE version easier to install !

First campaign to be released to test it. If all goes well, older campaigns will be upgraded... :thumbup:

can you tell us something on the new features?

ty

can you tell us something on the new features?

ty

- Campaign installation is much easier with only one file to edit : path.bat

- Now you can finish an older version campaign while begining a new one because of the specific numbered ScriptsMods

- A little more options for Super Carrier to avoid FPS losses and possible bugs on the deck (all is on the Conf_Mod file to avoid a complete regenerated campaign after each change)

- Working Air to ground attacks (we hope so ! )

- CAP called to help will fly much faster

- No more bug windows in OB version

- May be more I will complete the list later ...

One known bug to be fixed : It's impossible to eject from Hornet :music_whistling: If you find a technical solution please give it to us :thumbup:

Edited by PB0_CEF

[/url]All known Dynamic Campaign Engine Campaigns

Last DCE news : Crisis in PG - Blue version

for the life of me, using my old copies that worked, and then reinstalling etc,

cannot get eastern med fleet defense OR battle group delta to work.

running the batch files on stable endlessly produces an error of "path not found"

ive checked a million times, theyre set 100% to the right path, it was installed right.

Ah well, so far at least the other campagins work.

the Jf17 is a lot of fun but you dont get much to do strike against the US =( which is where it shines

of course you can always just load what you want (ASMS on an intercept)

Can you copy/paste here the scritp line found in FirstMission.bat from

F-14A Battle Group Delta

FAQ DCE (Cef & Miguel'version)

In case of problem with a mission generated by CEF's DCEs, please post as many elements as possible:

• - the mission + the tacview + a screenshot of the bug window + Give the name of the campaign + version of the scriptsMod

DCE_Manager

News : Crisis in Persian Gulf, one campaign, 13 modules (29/12/2023)

F-14A Battle Group Delta

Sure you mean of course the extension its supposed to look fot? I.e. the c: etc?

Havent talked in awhile! Hope all is well! Stand by for screens

F-14A Battle Group Delta

I know you said copy paste

Start "generate first mission" cmd /k ""C:\program files\dcs world\bin\luae.exe" ..\..\..\scripts\BAT_Firstmission.lua"

20200627_084854.thumb.jpg.f5490331453b4a5c5bb92950adb8bb5b.jpg

20200627_084840.thumb.jpg.17232e11cd793d50ff92d58c20617c7a.jpg

Okay, thank you.

Can you display an image of the error message?

In case of problem with a mission generated by CEF's DCEs, please post as many elements as possible:

• - the mission + the tacview + a screenshot of the bug window + Give the name of the campaign + version of the scriptsMod

DCE_Manager

ok

can you show me DCS installation ?

DCE_Manager

Copy this line into FirsMission.bat and start it

Start "generate first mission" cmd /k ""C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\bin\luae.exe" ..\..\..\scripts\BAT_Firstmission.lua"

DCE_Manager

my god! its like your a magician!! howd you know what path to use?

It fixed both

Iran Irak it didnt fix. heres the error. if it doesnt get fixed Im fine I have like 6 I can play thank you

PS

How do you guys set the maps? i know its open beta but I got the channel map and its beautiful.. people say jets wont work in it theyre wrong

2044411761_Annotation2020-06-28080222.thumb.png.0cc5f77757edf5f006c8c406aa131ee9.png

Edited by sublime

Hi, i want to start mission with running engines, without startup procedure - how i can change it? BTW - i running Warthog over PG

I7 9700K 5Ghz/ 64 Gb / Rtx 2080Ti / SSD / Warthog / Odyssey+ / Gametrix JetSeat

Warthog over PG\Init\conf_mod.lua

parking_hotstart = true,

Atleast it works in hornet campaign.

--------------

About "Hornet over PG" campaign (and probably other Hornet campaigns). I think there might be an issue with tacan and datalink. Sometimes I suffered lack of datalink info badly, got visual on friendlies but no any surv or ppli info. And I just remembered there are some limitations. I figured out there is GetTankerTACAN function in ATO_FlightPlan.lua that generate random tacan channel from 1 to 126 and some times it might fit the "should be avoided" range which is potentially conflicts with datalink.

However, can't test it myself right now.

How hard would it be to add a 3rd allied flight? I have a potential for 12 people to play this.

Wow, seriously? 12?

He's definitely gonna have spawning problems? No?

Right now, I think that copying and pasting a 4 flight into the mission editor will be the easiest solution.

In the future, adding multiple flights on demand will be a real challenge.

Does it interest many people?

DCE_Manager