It was in OB. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to activate anything to make the SEAD flight to enable or something but I flew the whole mission and they stayed on the ground. Do they automatically begin to takeoff themselves or does it need user input somehow?

No you don’t have to active them ! If they are in your package they should activate and fly to respect timing (nearly the same of yours)

I will have to see if it’s only a one time bug or if they are bugged with last OB update...

If you want to have Sead surely desactivate F-16 SEAD mission in Oob-init file in init folder ( find squadron and put false instead of true for SEAD= ... then use Firstmission.bat to reinitiate the campaign

Hornet will do the job

[/url]All known Dynamic Campaign Engine Campaigns

Last DCE news : Crisis in PG - Blue version

No you don’t have to active them ! If they are in your package they should activate and fly to respect timing (nearly the same of yours)

I will have to see if it’s only a one time bug or if they are bugged with last OB update...

If you want to have Sead surely desactivate F-16 SEAD mission in Oob-init file in init folder ( find squadron and put false instead of true for SEAD= ... then use Firstmission.bat to reinitiate the campaign

Hornet will do the job

Thank you so much! That did the trick. Seems like there are F/A-18 SEAD flights assigned to my package now!

Thank you for the WWII campaigns.

It's my pleasure. It had to be re-done 3 times because of FPS issues. Hopefully ED Fixes those so I can revise the campaign with skies filled with flak (CEF knows what I mean lol). The Channel map is up next. With V1 sites, Uboat hunting and protecting Dunkirk.

Intel Core i7 7700, 16GB DDR4 RAM, Intel 660P PCIe NVMe, Zotac 2070 Super Amp, Oculus Rift S

A-10C, FA-18C, F-14B, FC3, F-5E, F-86, AV8B, M-2000, Combined Arms, AJS37, F-16C, C-101, MiG-15Bis, MiG-19P, MiG-21Bis, L-39, P-51D, Spitfire LFMkIX, Bf-109, Fw-190 Dora, Fw-190 Anton, P-47D, I-16, SA342, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, Ka-50

Hi I am having a problem with TF-71-80's Tomcat Supercarrier campaign. I've tried the first mission twice and both times when I land on the carrier and end the mission I get this error.

https://imgur.com/fQXTZLT

Sorry not able to read your screenshot :(

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

I am having problems with the Paths... I get the error window after a mission... Using openbeta.

I changed the DCS path and Saved Games as well in the path.bat, ran the first.bat and nothing...

Script Mod is ok there, but no luck.

I am having problems with the Paths... I get the error window after a mission... Using openbeta.

I changed the DCS path and Saved Games as well in the path.bat, ran the first.bat and nothing...

Script Mod is ok there, but no luck.

what path do you have in the path.bat file?

Do forget to use \ at the end of the path. I'm guilty of missing that as well.

Intel Core i7 7700, 16GB DDR4 RAM, Intel 660P PCIe NVMe, Zotac 2070 Super Amp, Oculus Rift S

A-10C, FA-18C, F-14B, FC3, F-5E, F-86, AV8B, M-2000, Combined Arms, AJS37, F-16C, C-101, MiG-15Bis, MiG-19P, MiG-21Bis, L-39, P-51D, Spitfire LFMkIX, Bf-109, Fw-190 Dora, Fw-190 Anton, P-47D, I-16, SA342, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, Ka-50

Hi Eagle,

I have this:

REM Core or Main DCS ou DCS.beta path, always end the line with \

set "pathDCS=F:\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World OpenBeta\ "

REM DCS or DCS.beta saved game path, always end the line with \

set "pathSavedGames=C:\Users\Sydy\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\ "

REM DCE ScriptMod version not any / or \ and no space before and after =

set "versionPackageICM=20.38.00"

Looks good to me.

I thank you in advance for any help.

Sydy

Edited by Sydy
The \ was not showing...

Hi Eagle,

I have this:

Looks good to me.

Sydy

Hi Sydy,

I think it would be the Saved Games path. No need to add "C:\Users\Sydy". Here is what's in mine:

set "pathDCS=D:\Steam SSD games\steamapps\common\DCSWorld"

set "pathSavedGames=Saved Games\DCS"

I'm trying to add a livery to the WWII Normandy P-47D campaign. https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3311310/

I have edited the /init/oob_air_init.lua to add the Livery.

livery = "Wicked Wabbit of 65th FS",

The livery is in my save games folder. I run first mission.bat

The campaign will start with the default livery.

Start the second mission, still default livery. Open the P-47D_ongoing.miz in the ME.

Player plane has the "Wicked Wabbit of 65th FS", livery, exit ME

Start from campaign menu, now it's back to the default livery.

So I put the livery in ../CoreMods.. still default livery.

Is there something else I could try?

Thanks

Hi Eagle,

I have this:

]

Looks good to me.

Sydy

Hi guys,

Just to share a bit. I solved my problem. I changed this:

For this:

set "pathSavedGames=[b]Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\[/b] " 

Yes, the problem was in the Saved Games Path. When I customized it, I copied the full path and not exactly like the original.

Solved for all three new campaigns: Horned Over PF S.C., P47D and 109.

Thanks a lot,

Sydy

I'm trying to add a livery to the WWII Normandy P-47D campaign. https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3311310/

I have edited the /init/oob_air_init.lua to add the Livery.

livery = "Wicked Wabbit of 65th FS",

The livery is in my save games folder. I run first mission.bat

The campaign will start with the default livery.

Start the second mission, still default livery. Open the P-47D_ongoing.miz in the ME.

Player plane has the "Wicked Wabbit of 65th FS", livery, exit ME

Start from campaign menu, now it's back to the default livery.

So I put the livery in ../CoreMods.. still default livery.

Is there something else I could try?

Thanks

Thats a good question. I haven't worked on liveries much. But if the Livery was changed in mission editor (WWII Normandy P-47D_ongoing.miz)... Then it goes back to default when you launch the campaign. That would be a DCS thing.

The liveries I have (or what little I have) are normally saved in Saved Games\DCS\Liveries and they work fine.

Thanks Eagle 01.

Yeah my liveries are normally in Saved Games\DCS.Openbeta\Liveries, I just put that one in ../CoreModes for lack of anything else to try. Not a big deal, I can change them from the rearm menu.

Thanks for the Campaign and looking forward to the WW2 Channel Map campaign.

Thanks Eagle 01.

Yeah my liveries are normally in Saved Games\DCS.Openbeta\Liveries, I just put that one in ../CoreModes for lack of anything else to try. Not a big deal, I can change them from the rearm menu.

Thanks for the Campaign and looking forward to the WW2 Channel Map campaign.

If all goes well. You will be playing it by next weekend. The only things left are the Allied targets (German targets are done) and the campaign triggers.

As a twist, it will have the I-16. Just so we can have some content for that plane.

I'm trying to play the F-14 campaign for the SuperCarrier in my openbeta version of DCS.

When I launch DCS I get an error that DCE is not authorized and it's disabled. When I select Campaign from the DCS main menu I can't see DCE (probably because it's disabled).

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks!

Hey there, now that the Tarawa spawning problems seems to be fixed, any chance to update the AV8B campaigns to start back on the Carrier ?

I was able to take off but still collision problem with deck while taking off and my IA crashed just after take off :(

Only two Harrier can start on the deck ...

I'm trying to play the F-14 campaign for the SuperCarrier in my openbeta version of DCS.

When I launch DCS I get an error that DCE is not authorized and it's disabled. When I select Campaign from the DCS main menu I can't see DCE (probably because it's disabled).

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks!

I think it's an installation problem : did you install tech folder in the saved games/Mods folder ? Not in the main DCS World folder ?

Are you sure you found the real réserve number and not the theorical max reserve number ? How many losses had the squadron ?

(Put the file here if you want) ;)

Here's the oob_air with the stats. Viggen, F-15E and F-16 are not doing many missions :pilotfly:

That's why I wondering if updated the campaign was possible. Maybee something related to DCS version / campaign version.

oob_air.lua

Talon Karde

Du Talon de qualité, élevé au grain et en plein air, entièrement livré en kit.

Mauvais pilote:joystick: sur DCS: F-14B, DCS: F/A-18C et DCS: Mirage 2000C :wub:

-= In Ctrl + E + E + E we trust =-

Blog Takarde Gaming

Envie de tester Shadow de Blade? Tiens, un code de parrainage : ARNJB3VB

I think it's an installation problem : did you install tech folder in the saved games/Mods folder ? Not in the main DCS World folder ?

Thanks, that was my mistake. Everything looks good now. One additional question, it appears that the carrier won't assign me a cat to launch from, I taxied to different ones and the ground crew just ignored my aircraft. I tried calling them on the correct frequency to no avail. Any idea?