17 hours ago, Miguel21 said:

thank you
We may have a problem with the aircraft carrier if you ask for 60 minutes in the wind: it may turn all the time (to be confirmed)

However, you play in 2.7? But did you register base_mission in 2.7 as announced on this forum (when 2.7 was released)
because we have not yet released a fully compatible campaign in 2.7, and for the moment, there is only Hornet over caucasur CVN which is in test

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

thank you
We may have a problem with the aircraft carrier if you ask for 60 minutes in the wind: it may turn all the time (to be confirmed)

However, you play in 2.7? But did you register base_mission in 2.7 as announced on this forum (when 2.7 was released)
because we have not yet released a fully compatible campaign in 2.7, and for the moment, there is only Hornet over caucasur CVN which is in test

thank you

Thank you for your reply Miguel. No I have not registered it, I did not see that post. How do you register it?

16 hours ago, Orestd said:

Thank you for your reply Miguel. No I have not registered it, I did not see that post. How do you register it?

https://forums.eagle.ru/topic/162712-dce-campaigns/?do=findComment&comment=4644323

FAQ DCE (Cef & Miguel'version)

In case of problem with a mission generated by CEF's DCEs, please post as many elements as possible:

• - the mission + the tacview + a screenshot of the bug window + Give the name of the campaign + version of the scriptsMod

DCE_Manager

News : Crisis in Persian Gulf, one campaign, 13 modules (29/12/2023)

New version of DCE_Manager.exe available

V3.9.16

image.png

V3.9.16
add: OvGME link
add: progress bar
add: check the campaign links if the campaign tab is selected (CEF request)
add: miniature

V3.8.14
add: 3eme server
add: dynamic scriptsMod changelog

Download available via your old version of DCE_Manager.exe (Update button)

Or via the link in my forum signature, below:

image.png

• Thanks 2

In case of problem with a mission generated by CEF's DCEs, please post as many elements as possible:

• - the mission + the tacview + a screenshot of the bug window + Give the name of the campaign + version of the scriptsMod

DCE_Manager

Just a question, the "DCS saved Games Folder" tab in DCE should point to "C:\Users\Usename\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta"

is this correct?

forum.png

5 minutes ago, Semor76 said:

Just a question, the "DCS saved Games Folder" tab in DCE should point to "C:\Users\Usename\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta"

is this correct?

Yes, something like that,
why?

By the way, you have a help tooltips that appears when you stay on the browse button

image.png

Edited by Miguel21
  • Like 1

DCE_Manager

5 hours ago, Miguel21 said:

New version of DCE_Manager.exe available

V3.9.16

image.png

Download available via your old version of DCE_Manager.exe (Update button)

Or via the link in my forum signature, below:

image.png

Thanks Miguel

6 minutes ago, Orestd said:

Thanks Miguel

You're welcome

Pleasure to offer ^^

DCE_Manager

Review update for Crisis in PG - Harrier LHA  

Very compelling update ! The ATO has been fantastic for new types of strikes for the AV8B - SEAD missions are very reasonable ( like 3-4 ) then the flow switches to logical static targets such as airbases , depots and etc then  front line of troops CAS , one mission had me hitting moving convoys in a city at night near friendly troops. Incredible experience. Another one had us in the mountains finding a missile convoy.  It is the pinnacle of what DCS has to offer with DCE so far.

Whatever logic was used for the harrier campaign can you incorporate that into the other aircraft campaigns with AG missions? I feel it would greatly aid those who get stuck on SEAD missions that go on forever ( in the hornet Ive done 6 missions so far only SEAD as I am sort of bad at them.) 

Ha, that I think is a question for Cef ^^

DCE_Manager

9 hours ago, ameriveaux said:

Review update for Crisis in PG - Harrier LHA  

Very compelling update ! The ATO has been fantastic for new types of strikes for the AV8B - SEAD missions are very reasonable ( like 3-4 ) then the flow switches to logical static targets such as airbases , depots and etc then  front line of troops CAS , one mission had me hitting moving convoys in a city at night near friendly troops. Incredible experience. Another one had us in the mountains finding a missile convoy.  It is the pinnacle of what DCS has to offer with DCE so far.

Whatever logic was used for the harrier campaign can you incorporate that into the other aircraft campaigns with AG missions? I feel it would greatly aid those who get stuck on SEAD missions that go on forever ( in the hornet Ive done 6 missions so far only SEAD as I am sort of bad at them.) 

Happy that this campaign pleased you . The logic used for it is just mine ;) 

I wanted to avoid the usual campaigns I made before and found this kind of scenery to be able to change missions and targets. 
It’s not always possible because with static frontlines, defenses must be destroyed before being able to strike other targets... I think. 
Sometimes AI are more efficient and destroy SAMs quickly... In TF campaigns I used B-52 to try to destroy SAMs easier ... 

We are working on a possibility to simulate moving frontline with static units without FPS loss ... 

[/url]All known Dynamic Campaign Engine Campaigns

Last DCE news : Crisis in PG - Blue version

🤪

without wanting to get ahead of myself
I think that Cef will "deliver" the campaigns linked to the planes

Then, those related to helicopters (we have not yet looked at the compatibility of FARP)

• Like 1

DCE_Manager

23 minutes ago, Miguel21 said:

🤪

without wanting to get ahead of myself
I think that Cef will "deliver" the campaigns linked to the planes

Then, those related to helicopters (we have not yet looked at the compatibility of FARP)

Oookay,so patience is a go here ^^ Thanks for the info and both of you guys are really doing a great job on this campaigns!

• Like 1

forum.png

Review update

Harrier crisis in PG- NG  version :

All well with loading mission, ATO generation , and such. No errors or codes detected , loaded into and out of generated mission. Great mini-conversion to extend the life of the original campaigns !  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ameriveaux said:

Review update

Harrier crisis in PG- NG  version :

All well with loading mission, ATO generation , and such. No errors or codes detected , loaded into and out of generated mission. Great mini-conversion to extend the life of the original campaigns !  

Thank you Ameriveaux for your reports

DCE_Manager

Hey @PB0_CEF, I just tried to run FirstMission of the Iran-Iraq Tiger Campaign (just downloaded from ED) for single player and received this error message.  Installation paths are correct.

Many thanks,

image.png

W10 Home 64Bit, Intel Skylake I5 6600K 3.50GHz, ASUS ROG Stryx Z270F MoBo, 32GB G.Skill RipJaws V DDR4 3200 RAM, Samsung 960 Pro 512GB M.2 SSD (OS), Samsung 850 Pro 512GB SSD, 2TB Seagate SDHD, 2TB WD Green HDD, GALAX GTX GeForce 1070 EXOC Sniper White 8GB VRAM

2 hours ago, Scotch75 said:

Hey @PB0_CEF, I just tried to run FirstMission of the Iran-Iraq Tiger Campaign (just downloaded from ED) for single player and received this error message.  Installation paths are correct.

Many thanks,

image.png

Thanks for the report 🙂

Few questions : did you use the Manager to install and generate the missions ? Did you enable Iran-Iraq war Mod in OvGME ?

There is a Scriptmod update available using the Manager NG(20.47.107) ...just in case 

[/url]All known Dynamic Campaign Engine Campaigns

Last DCE news : Crisis in PG - Blue version

No, I didn't use either the manager or OvGME programs. I just copy and pasted the files into the appropriate directory under .../SavedGames/mods/tech/DCE/..., then changed the path.bat to match (ie the old manual way). I have never used OvGME and can't get the manager program to work properly so I just do it manually.

Regards,

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

W10 Home 64Bit, Intel Skylake I5 6600K 3.50GHz, ASUS ROG Stryx Z270F MoBo, 32GB G.Skill RipJaws V DDR4 3200 RAM, Samsung 960 Pro 512GB M.2 SSD (OS), Samsung 850 Pro 512GB SSD, 2TB Seagate SDHD, 2TB WD Green HDD, GALAX GTX GeForce 1070 EXOC Sniper White 8GB VRAM

2 hours ago, Scotch75 said:

No, I didn't use either the manager or OvGME programs. I just copy and pasted the files into the appropriate directory under .../SavedGames/mods/tech/DCE/..., then changed the path.bat to match (ie the old manual way). I have never used OvGME and can't get the manager program to work properly so I just do it manually.

Regards,
emoji1634.png

concerning the version of the scriptmod, we made a mistake on 2 files which have no impact on the functioning.

Concerning the firepower error (I see that you have activated the F-5 interceptor which was set to false), while waiting for Cef to correct this, you can do it in the
Iran-Iraq war-Tiger\Init\db_loadouts.lua

decomment the line firepower = 1, from the F-5

DCE_Manager

concerning the version of the scriptmod, we made a mistake on 2 files which have no impact on the functioning.
Concerning the firepower error (I see that you have activated the F-5 interceptor which was set to false), while waiting for Cef to correct this, you can do it in the
Iran-Iraq war-Tiger\Init\db_loadouts.lua
decomment the line firepower = 1, from the F-5
Ok thanks Miguel, I'll try that out tonight.

Cheers!