Question to ED re: Multi monitor

JG14_Smil

Hello,

I was wondering if I could get an answer on this as it is important for anyone that uses multi monitor.

Since the last two updates, the User Interface (UI) can only be displayed when starting at 0,0. Will we ever be able to move the UI to other monitor coordinates again?

This is done so it will display on the center Windows desktop monitor. The very same monitor DCS runs on if I choose to run DCS within a window... that is what really confuses me.

It can be pretty important to be able to resize and move the UI.

Oh, I note F10 map issues are fixed. Thank you.

• ED Team

Hi

not all of the moderators would be able to answer your question when moving a thread, as they may not know the status of the issue.

With that said what I can say is ED are aware of the multi monitor issues and are looking for a fix.

I don't use multi monitor so difficult for me to give any input.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• 1 year later...

Id like to put f10 map on my second monitor, or the MFDs if they were clickable. I cant find information on viewport for the F10 map. I think the ULTRAMFD would be great if they had the F18 version ready. Can anyone point me to what info I need to write into LUA file in order to have F10 map on second monitor?

The F10 map should follow the GUI if memory serves. I haven't tried, but if our salty friend is to be believed this is not currently functioning in the latest update.

As for the MFDs, the Hornet DDIs will export to the LEFT_MFD and RIGHT_MFD viewports.

There are extensive threads going into specifics in the Hornet forums. :thumbup: