Night Vision

FlightControl

Hi ED,

For night missions, some planes lack night vision goggles.

I cannot believe that SU-25T pilots are not using night vision goggles for example, or A-10A.

Can you please consider for the modern era planes to foresee night vision goggles out of the box? This is a small modification in the plane configurations in the lua code of the engine, and would bring a real benefit to some of the modules.

I know there are some mods out, but it is not the way. Why not just adding it to the product?

FC

[TABLE][sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]|

[/TABLE]

This would work I guess having it global, only on the aircraft that don't have it coded with their own unique night vision goggles (Ka-50). You would need to add the option to disable it for multiplayer and single player mission builders, when wanting to make missions accurate and realistic.

i7-7700K OC @ 5Ghz | ASUS IX Hero MB | ASUS GTX 1080 Ti STRIX | 32GB Corsair 3000Mhz | Corsair H100i V2 Radiator | Samsung 960 EVO M.2 NVMe 500G SSD | Samsung 850 EVO 500G SSD | Corsair HX850i Platinum 850W | Oculus Rift | ASUS PG278Q 27-inch, 2560 x 1440, G-SYNC, 144Hz, 1ms | VKB Gunfighter Pro

Chuck's DCS Tutorial Library

Download PDF Tutorial guides to help get up to speed with aircraft quickly and also great for taking a good look at the aircraft available for DCS before purchasing. Link