DCS World Vehicle Pack

Hawkeye60

I would like to offer for your consideration,

My First,

DCS World Vehicle Pack

This is my first vehicle mod I have done on my own.

All models are freely downloaded from various sites such as cadnav and free3d.

The owners of these models have given them away for free,

All other work is my own.

At present time none of the vehicles are animated.

This is planned for a future update once my skills improve.

You can give them way points to follow, and they will move, but without proper animation.

Drive-able versions are also planned.

For now, use them as "Eye Candy" to fill out the DCS world.

We have twelve vehicles in this pack.

There may be more to come.

Created for DCS World 2.1.1.

GvGME ready

Have Fun!

Hawkeye

vehicle1.png?dl=1

vehicle2.png?dl=1

vehicle3.png?dl=1

vehicle4.png?dl=1

vehicle5.png?dl=1

vehicle6.png?dl=1

vehicle7.png?dl=1

vehicle8.png?dl=1

vehicle9.png?dl=1

vehicle10.png?dl=1

https://www.dropbox.com/s/k1441mbjm46a490/DCS%20World%20Vehicle%20Pack%202.1.1.zip?dl=0

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

Airfield crane for ww2 and modern would be cool,

Ok, fess up.......

How did you get access to my pc? :D

Or are you clairvoyant? :megalol:

Coming soon...................

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

thanks buddy!

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

Great work again Hawkeye and Co, what we reall y need now is one of these :

Regards

DL available skins here:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/?CREATED_BY=Strut

Pictures of my Skins here: https://imgur.com/a/bOQyQqW

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Win10 64bit, Intel® Core i7-5820K CPU OC @ 4.50GHz x6, X99A GAMING PRO CARBON, MSI RTX 2080 TI GAMING X TRIO 11Gb, 32GB DDR4 RAM, SSD 960 EVO250GB, SSD 850 EVO 500GB, JetSeat, MFG Crosswind Pedals, VPC Mongoose T-50, TMWH, DSD ButtonBox, Pimax 5k XR/BE