Throttle and Fly by wire RIP

Sunrad

Hello,

Since the 1.5.7 when lowering the throttle the mirage going in dive without stoping if i don't pull on the stick and when accelerating he climb alone.

I'm actually an old french military and this thing is not normal lol never a mirage would do that

Sunrad,

The FM and FBW system is getting remodeled.

See this thread here by CptSmiley.

i7-7700K OC @ 5Ghz | ASUS IX Hero MB | ASUS GTX 1080 Ti STRIX | 32GB Corsair 3000Mhz | Corsair H100i V2 Radiator | Samsung 960 EVO M.2 NVMe 500G SSD | Samsung 850 EVO 500G SSD | Corsair HX850i Platinum 850W | Oculus Rift | ASUS PG278Q 27-inch, 2560 x 1440, G-SYNC, 144Hz, 1ms | VKB Gunfighter Pro

Chuck's DCS Tutorial Library

Download PDF Tutorial guides to help get up to speed with aircraft quickly and also great for taking a good look at the aircraft available for DCS before purchasing. Link

Hello,

Since the 1.5.7 when lowering the throttle the mirage going in dive without stoping if i don't pull on the stick and when accelerating he climb alone.

I'm actually an old french military and this thing is not normal lol never a mirage would do that

Can you be a bit more precise, I don't understand what is the problem you are talking about.

It's nice to have an ex french military here, you were in the AdA :)?

Helljumper - M2000C Guru

Helljumper's Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK3rTjezLUxPbWHvJJ3W2fA

Can you be a bit more precise, I don't understand what is the problem you are talking about.

It's nice to have an ex french military here, you were in the AdA :)?

No i was in NAVAL division on "le terrible" submarine. and also because i know a french pilot i have been honored to fly on this beauty Mirage 2000D .

Tonight i will record a video about the issue of this mirage ...

No i was in NAVAL division on "le terrible" submarine. and also because i know a french pilot i have been honored to fly on this beauty Mirage 2000D .

Tonight i will record a video about the issue of this mirage ...

That is nice, hope you got good times under the sea hiding from alphas :D.

Looking forward to this video, as said above it might be a control mapping problem.

It can also be that the plane is constantly going for 1G when the stick is neutral, that means that in a climb the plane will have a tendency to nose-up a little bit.

Helljumper - M2000C Guru

Helljumper's Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK3rTjezLUxPbWHvJJ3W2fA