Joystick Microsoft Force Feedback 2+CH Stick Mod

.Tigre.

I am selling a Microsoft Force Feedback 2 Joystick, however, characterized by a mod that replaces the standard stick, with a few switches and therefore not suitable for example to modern helicopters or planes, with that of a CH F-16 Fighterstick as pictured below.

The device is perfectly functional in every part, has two usb connectors, one for the FFB2 and the other for the CH and is viewed by the operating system as such, no longer rotating on the Z axis, that is the rudder from the moment That the mod itself does not foresee, in addition to the fact that the rotation is very soft and personally I find it also very annoying as well as not for obvious reasons adhering to the real commands of an airplane.

ox7Eze.jpg

This unmatched mode, in practice, combines the advantages of the FFB2 with those of a modern stick and is therefore suitable for all types of aircraft.

The price also includes a second power cord and its replacement pcb.

Given the uniqueness of the device I sell it to 100 € + shipping costs to foreign countries to be agreed upon, an equally unique price if you consider that on ebay for example at the same cost they sell the standard FFB2.

I'd prefer to ship only to the Europe, for the sake of simplicity, payment by bank transfer or paypal prior to shipment, also sold elsewhere.

Thanks

Edited by Falcoblu
  • Like 1

Hello,

Nice mod! Very smart :thumbup:

...no longer rotating on the Z axis, that is the rudder from the moment That the mod itself does not foresee, in addition to the fact that the rotation is very soft and personally I find it also very annoying as well as not for obvious reasons adhering to the real commands of an airplane.
I don't understand :

1) Can the stick rotate (Z axis) or not?

2) What do you mean by "the mod itself does not foresee"?

Regarding the PCB, is it for:

a) the FF2

b) the CH

c) the FF2 and CH

• Like 1

- Tony -

. My Reviews: Oilfield Campaign - Argo Campaign l My Mission: Huey Ramp Start Voice-Over New!

. Microsoft Force Feedback 2 base modded with a CH Fighterstick - VKB Sim T-Rudder Mk.IV Pedals

. Intel i5 4670K @4.3 GHz - 32 Gb DDR3 - MSI GTX 1080 - ASUS PG278QR 27" 2K @165 Hz G-Sync

Hello, thank you for your compliments.

To come to your questions:

1) There is no rotation on the Z axis, to install the CH stick without modifying it, and because it is taken on the original FFB2 pin, it is necessary to remove the rotation mechanism of the Z axis.

2) If you know the replacement PCB is for powering the FFB2, the stick CH has its pcb mounted inside the FFB2 chassis from which the usb cable comes out.

DCS as other simulators, for example IL-2 BoX, etc ..., sees two peripherals, that is FFB2 and CH, to which switches/hat the desired command can be assigned.

OIuJm4.jpg

Thanks

Edited by Falcoblu

• 4 weeks later...