• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[16AGR] Viper

16th Air Guards Regiment The Rednecks

Ukraine

Red Side: Su-27

Blue Side: UH-1H preferd, but also can be usefull in these aircrafts : F-15C, A-10A, SU-25T, MiG-29A/S/G, Su-33

Edited by ViPe®

LNG 718th Hellrequiem, Mexico.

LNG 718th Seawolf, Mexico.

LNG 718th Wolfman, Argentina.

LNG 718th Arimdor, Perú.

Airframe: Su-27

Also, LNG 718th ofCross, Guatemala, Airframe: Viggen.

We Experienced some issues and the four ship of Su-27 can't participate this time, only ofCross in his Viggen, so admins of the 104, please, preserve the slot for ofCross and put one reserve Slot for Wolfman, probabily he cant participate this time. Thanks in advance.

Updated number of squad participants on 05:34Zulu on Aug. 18.

Hi, thanks for organizing this. I am signing up for the =NP= Squadron, we currently have 3 players for this redflag campaign.

Player 1:

Callsign: =NP=Master Yoda

Squadron: =NP= Squadron

Nationality: China

Plane: A-10C

Side: Blue

Player 2:

Callsign:=NP=Niaotou

Squadron: =NP= Squadron

Plane: M2000

Player 3:

Callsign:=NP=518

Squadron:=NP= Squadron

Plane: Su-27

Hi, if possible, we would like to add two more players to our Squadron.

Callsign: =NP= Driver

Aircraft: A-10c

Squadron: VF-6666 =NP=

Callsign: =NP= Skywalker

Aircraft: M2000c

Squadron: VF-6666 =NP=

Fiscally conservative A-10c ace.

Prefers GAU-8 in every situation.

Saving taxpayer dollars, millions at a time.

VF-6666 =NP= Squadron CAS Flight Lead

Hi, has someone noticed the lags after the new update? We were only 12-15 pilots flying yesterday in the 104th, and the lag was horrible, every missile launch was continued by a 3+ seconds lag, sometimes the lag took about 10-15 seconds and many people were disconnected by time out

Edited by JunMcKill

Hi,

Thanks for the rooster update, I noticed that my squad- =NP= is all placed on the reserve list. Given that it is unlikely my squad will get bumped up from the reserve list, I am applying for both the Blue ATC and Blue Air Boss Role(noticed both are vacant) . I have previous experience coordinating air traffic for ground and carrier-borne A2A-A2G joint missions using SR and TS and I am quite familiar with the Su-33 operations.

I noticed there is only 1 Su-33 in Blue team, so I think I can double as both the ATC and Air Boss.

Callsign: =NP= Master Yoda

Role: Blue ATC+ Blue Air Boss

Squad: =NP=

Thanks.

Edited by MasterYoda1

Hi,

Thanks for the rooster update, I noticed that my squad- =NP= is all placed on the reserve list. Given that it is unlikely my squad will get bumped up from the reserve list, I am applying for both the Blue ATC and Blue Air Boss Role(noticed both are vacant) . I have previous experience coordinating air traffic for ground and carrier-borne A2A-A2G joint missions using SR and TS and I am quite familiar with the Su-33 operations.

I noticed there is only 1 Su-33 in Blue team, so I think I can double as both the ATC and Air Boss.

Callsign: =NP= Master Yoda

Role: Blue ATC+ Blue Air Boss

Squad: =NP=

Thanks.

That's great to know, Yoda. Airboss would be much appreciated, you will have 2 atcs at disposal.

Sry that the mission and briefing aren't online yet, I am flooded with work atm. It will be online tomorrow befor the event.

ATCs will be assigned tomorrow. all comms should be kept simple, so no departure, taxiway assignments, etc... just help ppl taxi, land and take off.

S!

Heatblur Simulations

Please feel free to contact me anytime, either via PM here, on the forums, or via email through the contact form on our homepage.

http://www.heatblur.com/

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

That's great to know, Yoda. Airboss would be much appreciated, you will have 2 atcs at disposal.

Sry that the mission and briefing aren't online yet, I am flooded with work atm. It will be online tomorrow befor the event.

ATCs will be assigned tomorrow. all comms should be kept simple, so no departure, taxiway assignments, etc... just help ppl taxi, land and take off.

S!

Rgr that much thanks! I will be in 104th TS ahead of time.

MISSION BRIEFING IS NOW PUBLISHED. REAL SORRY IT COMES SO LATE!! (work didnt let me otherwise!)

See Posts #3 and 4

Heatblur Simulations

Please feel free to contact me anytime, either via PM here, on the forums, or via email through the contact form on our homepage.

Good luck out there today boys, have fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VR Cockpit (link):

Custom Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Hall Sensors + Otto switches | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper | VPC T-50 Base + 15cm Black Sahaj Extension + TM Hornet or Warthog Grip | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | Steelcase Leap V2 + JetSeat SE

VR Rig:

Pimax 5K+ | ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti | Intel i7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 | Dell U3415W Curved 3440x1440

IronWolf:

Was this intended to be "retreat to Tblisi"?

(Awesome scenario btw).

ah yes mate, tbilisi of course.

----------

Thank you all for flying!

So far I am happy it turned out as nice as it did, I will wrap up some more thoughts tomorrow. My appologies again that you got the mission briefing this late this time, work didnt allow otherwise.

Special thanks goes to blue airboss Yoda, and ATCs Moltar and Coxy. Really well done guys. I know Moltar you were a bit dissapointed as you though it would be GCI. Next we will have it again. Special thanks also to Moose, who took upon a huey role, so that the mission could work. Thanks!

Unfortunately most of blue F-15 pilots didn't show, which suddenly pitched blue against an overwhelming rather than underwhelming force, red ran out of 120cs at the end, but with 5 more f15s on blue, they would have done so much earlier and blue would have lasted better air to air wise.

Please: IF YOU SIGN UP - SHOW UP. Some told me early on, that is ok, but signing up and not showing - that counts for the reserve list as well - is really bad for the event. we tailor these missions around the aircraft you choose. also dont think you are too far down the reserve list. not even reserves were able to fill the ranks.

4hrs also might be long, but if you sign up for 4 hrs, pls also stay 4 hrs, if nothing super important comes in between. also pls calculate that with the nature of these events they usually start half an hour late.

probably 4 hrs will be rather rare, and we will stick to 3 hrs though.

In the end, I hope you all enjoyed it and had great fun. I enjoyed seeing blue air to ground work so relentlessly in dropping the various targets.

We will publish the tacview asap.

Thank you all, great flying, S!

Edited by IronMike

Heatblur Simulations

Great time yesterday ! Glad i could be a part of it ^^

Game crashed once and i timed out during standby 30min before the end xD but anyway for a first time i really enjoyed the experience, hope it was cool on blue side too ^^

Thank you all, thanks to 104 team for this event and IronMike for the mission ;)

Hope i'll be there for the next one !