Textures vs. pure client?

MurderOne

So, my question is something like my title. I have some of the VSN planes installed, and they're fun for the single player. But online, I run into integrity check issues, and while I can't recall the exact reason, it was something about user/saved games/(aircraft)/textures. I don't have them installed to the main directory, only the saved games. Is there any good solution to this? I can't figure out the JGSME or OVGME things. I'd like to be able to use my "mods" in single player, but the multiplayer is pulling me in.

Sorry, no cool signature here.

So, my question is something like my title. I have some of the VSN planes installed, and they're fun for the single player. But online, I run into integrity check issues, and while I can't recall the exact reason, it was something about user/saved games/(aircraft)/textures. I don't have them installed to the main directory, only the saved games. Is there any good solution to this? I can't figure out the JGSME or OVGME things. I'd like to be able to use my "mods" in single player, but the multiplayer is pulling me in.

I recommend ovgme, really simple to install and use, here is a video I made for our squad.

The install part will be the same .

Water cooled i9-9900K | Maximus Code XI MB | RTX3090  | 64GB | HP Reverb G2 

So, I did everything according to the steps you laid out, and without enabling anything, everything launched and worked fine. However, when I enabled apps, and went to restart, well...DCS no longer starts. I did a cleanup and repair, to no avail.

Sorry, no cool signature here.

So, I did everything according to the steps you laid out, and without enabling anything, everything launched and worked fine. However, when I enabled apps, and went to restart, well...DCS no longer starts. I did a cleanup and repair, to no avail.

By apps do you mean mods? And can I ask which mods are you usin

Water cooled i9-9900K | Maximus Code XI MB | RTX3090  | 64GB | HP Reverb G2 

• 2 weeks later...