Would it be possible to have cleaner airports int the future

So it would not have aircraft littered about that just take up space eg:

xiKGryb.jpg

METAR weather for DCS World missions

Guide to help out new DCS MOOSE Users -> HERE

Havoc Company Dedicated server info Connect IP: 94.23.215.203

SRS enabled - freqs - Main = 243, A2A = 244, A2G = 245

Please contact me HERE if you have any server feedback or METAR issues/requests

+1 I personally think it should be an option in the ME to have airfields populated or not

• Like 1

Modules I own: F-14A/B, Mi-24P, AV-8B N/A, AJS 37, F-5E-3, MiG-21bis, F-16CM, F/A-18C, Supercarrier, Mi-8MTV-2, UH-1H, Mirage 2000C, FC3, MiG-15bis, Ka-50, A-10C (+ A-10C II), P-47D, P-51D, C-101, Yak-52, WWII Assets, CA, NS430, Hawk

Terrains I own: South Atlantic, Syria, The Channel, SoH/PG, Marianas

System (RIP my old PC): Dell XPS 15 9570 w/ Intel i7-8750H, NVIDIA GTX 1050Ti Max-Q, 16GB DDR4, 500GB Samsung PM871 SSD (upgraded with 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD)

VKB Gunfighter Mk.II w. MCG Pro, MFG Crosswind V3 Graphite

Dreams: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/bG9bBc

To the contrary...

+1 I personally think it should be an option in the ME to have airfields populated or not

I think AFBs and airports should more cluttered but with relevant A/C - that's for SP though.

I like the idea of toggle option very much.

Each time I want to create a mission I need to start with getting things on the ground - I'd welcome the possibility to pre-populate AFB with A/C, ground services, and personnel (even static or current M4 soldier style). I like NTTR ground "clutter" at the base but I wish it was also included as objects in ME.

I agree though those things such as Il 76 with national markings makes no sense if we want to put other nations at given airbase.

Intel i7-13700KF :: MSI MAG Z790 TOMAHAWK WIFI DDR4 :: Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB ::  MSI RTX 3080 Ti Ventus 3X OC  :: VKB Gunfighter MK.III MCG Ultimate :: VPC MongoosT-50 CM3 :: non-VR :: single player :: open beta

• 1 month later...

[TABLE][sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]|

[/TABLE]

I think AFBs and airports should more cluttered but with relevant A/C - that's for SP though.

I like the idea of toggle option very much.

Each time I want to create a mission I need to start with getting things on the ground - I'd welcome the possibility to pre-populate AFB with A/C, ground services, and personnel (even static or current M4 soldier style). I like NTTR ground "clutter" at the base but I wish it was also included as objects in ME.

I agree though those things such as Il 76 with national markings makes no sense if we want to put other nations at given airbase.

I just think if it's optional, or can be edited, then everyone is happy if you want a more immersive, cluttered airfield, you can have them; if you want a clean slate airfield with nothing on it, you can have it.

I can't decide whether or not I like a completely barren airfield or a much more cluttered one because in reality I want both. I have mission ideas where I don't want to operate out of a specific airfield or I want to make an atmosphere of limited resources at airbases; sometimes I want them to be totally bustling with activity and make them look very busy - there are missions where both and everything in between are appropriate.

Modules I own: F-14A/B, Mi-24P, AV-8B N/A, AJS 37, F-5E-3, MiG-21bis, F-16CM, F/A-18C, Supercarrier, Mi-8MTV-2, UH-1H, Mirage 2000C, FC3, MiG-15bis, Ka-50, A-10C (+ A-10C II), P-47D, P-51D, C-101, Yak-52, WWII Assets, CA, NS430, Hawk

Terrains I own: South Atlantic, Syria, The Channel, SoH/PG, Marianas

System (RIP my old PC): Dell XPS 15 9570 w/ Intel i7-8750H, NVIDIA GTX 1050Ti Max-Q, 16GB DDR4, 500GB Samsung PM871 SSD (upgraded with 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD)

VKB Gunfighter Mk.II w. MCG Pro, MFG Crosswind V3 Graphite

Dreams: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/bG9bBc

• 4 weeks later...

What Gierasimov and Lunatic98 said. I love options. And the nationally aligned assets should be a part of any mission build. If an ally is involved like a hypothetical Poland or Egypt, Russian assets make perfect sense. But a US-Euro oriented mission should have all Western hardware around bases. There should be C-17s, 141s or KC-135s sitting around.

Team Red wish MiG-23/27, Su-17/22, Su-24, Su-30 C, Yak-130, Tu-16, Tu-95, Tu-22M

Team Blue want AH-1W, AH-64, Alphajet, A-4, Jaguar, Tornado, F-16, A-6, A-7, F-111, F-15E, B-52, B-1B