Cd key corrupted for Steam (2 PC) ?

Mav783

hi,

A friend did buy the F15 on Steam, he could use it perfectly.

He did go to his brother, to show him the game.

Installing the game and module on an other computer.

Then now, going back to home, he can not use no more the F-15 online on his accompt (if he enter his name and password...but he can play the F-15 Offline !).

Knowing that : he tryed this when his brother was not connected to Steam.

What can he do ?

Edited by Mav783

When you enter Module Manager, on of the buttons on the right of every module (I think the one titled "DRM"?) can be used to deactivate If I recall correctly.

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

Iam sorry, i don't understand.

Theire is no module manager, inside DCS, if it's from Steam... So, you mean he need to install DCS from ED, then deactivate it, then this module can be use again from the original other PC ?

Iam sorry, i don't understand.

Theire is no module manager, inside DCS, if it's from Steam... So, you mean he need to install DCS from ED, then deactivate it, then this module can be use again from the original other PC ?

Sorry, didnt pay attention you have only Steam. There must be a deactivation option in steam. I dont have steam so you must search for it inside steam options.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

I'm not familiar with install/activation process for DCS on Steam but I do see a uninstall option in menu for other games. Has any attempt been made to remove/uninstall/deactivate from the brothers computer?

Go to Steam/ Library/ Installed and right click on the module which I assume would appear on this list. Deactivate if it has an option or uninstall I guess.

A link to Steam related technical advice-

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/support/faq/500/

Edited by cthulhu68