Single 4K TV vs 3 x monitors?

I'm building a new DCS system. Given the quality and speed of the newer 4K TVs, what are the pros and cons of a single 4K curved TV vs 3 traditional computer monitors?

It seems that even mid-level video cards now have 3 x Display Ports and a single HDMI output, and for $700-800, I can buy a single curved 55-65" 4K TV, or three decent 24-25" monitors. The 4K TV offers a bigger viewing area, too.

Here's the proposed PC: http://www.dell.com/en-us/shop/dell-desktop-computers/new-inspiron-gaming-desktop/spd/inspiron-5675-gaming-desktop/ddcwrdsk932s

Thanks!

Edited by Hambone70

4K: no frames. 3 monitors: wide in horizontal, narrow in vertical. VR gives you what your eyes really need: vertical FOV equal to horizontal FOV. A giant 4K screen can fill your view and still give you decent vertical resolution compared to 3 monitors. VR looks cool, but the resolution is still far too low for me. But being able to track a bandit in a hard turn (looking up) and still glance with my eyes down at the instrument panel/HUD without moving my head is a great experience in VR. Even a 60-inch 4K tv won't give you that kind of vertical FOV. But VR resolution is utter crap over such a large FOV. 4K gives you a great image and with a large size can fill your view almost as well as VR.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]