Button box

sea2sky

Selling this master piece for exactly how much it costed me to build it: $40 + plus shipping (US/Canada). Does not require drivers. 12 functions in total: 3 ON-OFF-ON momentary switches, and 6 push buttons.

attachment.php?attachmentid=167918&stc=1&d=1503447548

buttonbox.jpg.8fce38e75cba67ba7ab898f506b3f08d.jpg

• Like 1

i5-9600K@4.8GHz 32Gb DDR4 Asus TUF rtx3080 OC Quest Pro Warthog on Virpil base

Hello,

I've already spent my money this month on another hardware sale, I'm also in Europe otherwise I would have been interested.

Very clean and very smart build :thumbup:

It is very kind of you to sell it for the price it costed you to build it. Are you doing a "prototype" in view of possible larger series in the future?

I am also wondering if in that kind of home-made device it is possible to have multiple "modes" (as on CH Products hardware) that is on button can have several functions depending on the mode selected. Or does that require a software?

- Tony -

. My Reviews: Oilfield Campaign - Argo Campaign l My Mission: Huey Ramp Start Voice-Over New!

. Microsoft Force Feedback 2 base modded with a CH Fighterstick - VKB Sim T-Rudder Mk.IV Pedals

. Intel i5 4670K @4.3 GHz - 32 Gb DDR3 - MSI GTX 1080 - ASUS PG278QR 27" 2K @165 Hz G-Sync

Are you doing a "prototype" in view of possible larger series in the future?

I am also wondering if in that kind of home-made device it is possible to have multiple "modes" (as on CH Products hardware) that is on button can have several functions depending on the mode selected. Or does that require a software?

I've built 4 of them for my self exclusively, but found it a bit excessive since I have G13 and MFD cougar. For the modes - I have not seen boards that support that, but that does not mean they don't exist.

i5-9600K@4.8GHz 32Gb DDR4 Asus TUF rtx3080 OC Quest Pro Warthog on Virpil base

In CH modes is done be software, you press one button that change for "layer" 2, next press for "layer" 3, next press for "layer" 1, rinse and repeat. In each "layer" every button can send a different keypress.

You can do the same with this button box using Joy2Key and one of the press buttons, e.g. the red, as this "mode selector".

Or if the button box has one ON-OFF-ON switch non momentary you can achieve 2 modes using the function "switches" in game controls, in this case the switch became a permanent modifier for other buttons, why need be non momentary. No external software required.

• Like 1