Highlights of another cool night of flying in the DCS World Aerobatic Online server

DoctorStrop

A short chill out video I made of a flight had Monday night. It features quite a few pilots.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LzlvxrXH8I&

Windows 10 64bit, Intel i7 6700K, 32GB Corsair 2400Mhz, 970 NVMe 500Gb SSD, GeForce 2080 super, HP Reverb, VKB GF PRO, Thrustmaster Warthog throttle, Thrustmaster Pendular rudders, Windows + DCS :thumbup:

My youtube channel

That is SERIOUSLY cool. Love it. Keep the vids coming.

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.

That is SERIOUSLY cool. Love it. Keep the vids coming.

Thanks mate. We don't often get flights like this though, usually too much lag for people to get close, but when we do get them, I will make more :)

When DCS works, it's awesome.

Windows 10 64bit, Intel i7 6700K, 32GB Corsair 2400Mhz, 970 NVMe 500Gb SSD, GeForce 2080 super, HP Reverb, VKB GF PRO, Thrustmaster Warthog throttle, Thrustmaster Pendular rudders, Windows + DCS :thumbup:

My youtube channel

Great fun! :)

I'd like to see external view of accident moment. :)

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

very nice!!

Great video and I liked the commentary too, makes it more engaging to keep watching somehow.

Been a few months since I last started up DCS, but might fly again soon thanks to your vid. Had some great times

on the aerobatics server.

Good to hear we encouraged you to fly again. AO after restart at 23:00GMT seems to be the time to join. They took smokes off and lag seems to be heavily reduced. Makes for really good flying. If you are over 20YO look out for MrMaverick, Fab, Borg, Zap, Aurora, Skelet, Vanquished, or Aubergine. We are all from Europe, various countries as long as you speak English.

Great fun! :)

I'd like to see external view of accident moment. :)

Yes was really fun. We were chilling out after our team practice. I will see if I can make a video of the crash from a few angles if I get a chance. It's a lot of footage to watch through. The original uncut flight was 40 minutes long.

My youtube channel