Hello?

Kakadu

The changelog hasn't been posted in the ED patch notes, the main Gazelle changelog thread's first page hasn't been updated either. So cut him some slack.

Hardware: VPForce Rhino, FSSB R3 Ultra, Virpil T-50CM, Hotas Warthog, Winwing F15EX, Slaw Rudder, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Quest Pro

Kakadu is right, to me.

Finally I'm going to fly Gazelle with this patch, after many months...

i7-2600 @3.4GHz | Corsair 16GB @1600MHz. | MSI GTX1660Ti Gaming X | Samsung 256GB SSD (Win10HPx64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

It's pretty funny to start this kind of discussion the day following a patch release for this aircraft.

You were right about the lack of support...until yesterday.

That's a bit unfair on the OP given that there actually is no patch for the Gazelle today.

The changes they announced will for sure be most welcome ... when they arrive.

The arrival of the patch is up to the DCS patch and the integration. I hope people can hod thier breath for a few more days. Till then, happy flying

I am confused now ... the patch notes, dated 23. August, are not meant to describe the DCS patch that went live on 23. August?

The arrival of the patch is up to the DCS patch and the integration. I hope people can hod thier breath for a few more days. Till then, happy flying

I hope you can understand people's impatience and frustration, but for sure the upcoming patch will be very welcome and your hard work is much appreciated. Thank you.

Do any of the fixes in the patch address the Viviane TV display 'stutter' when flying the Gazelle in multiplayer/2-crew? Or is that something ED need to look at?

I am confused now ... the patch notes, dated 23. August, are not meant to describe the DCS patch that went live on 23. August?

I guess there is some delay. My Gazelle got updated yesterday, some people reported about patches on August 23rd.:music_whistling:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Looking forward to it, Belsimtek!:thumbup: