F-15C The Georgian War Campaign Feedback

Just flew the first mission. Wow that was a long flight! The whole mission with briefing took me about 2 hours and flying it in VR left me a bit drained like having flown a real sortie:joystick:. Scripting is excellent as always, lots of activity in the combat area and tons of chattering on the radio.:thumbup:

Only thing that I`m missing is this kind of scripted ATC, which was implemented in the campaign for the M-2000C. That was very immersive and much better than the original communication via the DCS radio menu.

I7 6700K, Asus Z170 Pro Gaming, EVGA GTX1080Ti SC, 32GB DDR4 @ 3000, Win10 64, BenQ EW3270ZL 2560x1440, VPC WarBRD Base + TM Warthog Grip, TM Warthog Throttle, MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals, Oculus Rift S

Thanks!

We began working on this campaign way before the M-2000C and decided in the process to leave the DCS native ATC. Hopefully it will get revamped at some point :)

Also, as you progress you will notice that the intensity of radio chatter will increase - this also is connected with the M-2000C experience (later missions were written during or after M-2000C development).

And I agree that Viper (feefifofum) did an excellent work with scripting of the missions and with player's VOs :)

ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png

Quick question on mission one..

Are you supposed to divert to Kutaisi? I assumed it was just an option for those using too much fuel on the mission. I returned to Vaziani as per flight brief and RTB instructions.

Ok strange, because i received no radio chatter or status updates after the RTB call. I taxied back to the starting position and exited, resulting in a 90/100 score. Not sure what i missed, everything went according to the sortie briefing and flight plan.

I did notice my wingman appeared to have stopped on the runway after landing behind me, maybe this had something to do with it.

Edited by Shadow.D.

No, we don't score the wingman ' s arrival like OPF; it's all about you! :)

If your wingman is shot down he'll have a lot less to say but otherwise the mission should be unaffected.

The scoring issue is likely an error with altitudes resulting in your not being credited with landing. We'll check this out! Campaign progression should not be hindered by this, you aren't required to land.

Ok good to know, enjoyed the mission though so as this is a feedback thread, great job. :)

It might be worth just adding something to the landing check, even just a message, to give the player a recognition of mission complete.

Look forward to playing the rest.

Had lots of fun in the first two missions

Quick question do you need both eagles alive for mission success?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

LUCKY:pilotfly::joystick:

Computer Specs

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 6-Core 3.4 GHz| GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 6Gb | RAM: 32 GB DDR4 @ 3000 MHz | OS: Win 10 64 bit | HD: 500 Gb SSD

Struggling with missions 2 and 3. In both I've been hit and killed by enemy missiles. I switch to the wingman, return fire and the mission ends for breaking the ROE.

Asus GeForce GTX 1070 Turbo, 16GB 2666 MHz DDR4, i5-7600K 3.8GHz, GA-H270-HD3, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD, Oculus Rift CV1

• 4 weeks later...

I have played 80% through this campaign and so far it has been an absolute joy. The whole story, chit chat on mission flight's, changes in situasion, the sexy lady voice from magic, etc, etc, etc all comes together to make it great and a sure 10/10 from my side.

Hope we can expect more Campaign's like these.

Great work and Well Done!!

Win-10 Pro l I7 6700K @4.0 GHZ l 32GB DDR4 l RTX 2080 l Samsung NVMe m.2 970 Pro 512GB l Saitex x52 Pro

Baltic Dragon

I just want to say I'm enjoying you're campaign very much.

A lot of work obviously went in to it. I'm about half way through and I am immersed enough to sign on and say thanks.

Pizmo

I have played 80% through this campaign and so far it has been an absolute joy. The whole story, chit chat on mission flight's, changes in situasion, the sexy lady voice from magic, etc, etc, etc all comes together to make it great and a sure 10/10 from my side.

Hope we can expect more Campaign's like these.

Great work and Well Done!!

Many thanks guys, indeed we put quite a lot of effort into this one with Viper - and we're very happy to see that you are enjoying it! As for Magic I'd better let Viper comment :music_whistling:

Do pass by and let us know what you liked and what you didn't like once you finish the campaign!

ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png