SU-57 PAK FA "EFM" DEMOSTRATION TEAM

OK i have Spoken to "LJQCN101" Regarding the F16Demo High Fidelity Project For Permission and how i can use it for the Pak Fa and learn from its code and recode the Flight Model and the engine to that of the Pak FA ,i will Like to take this time and Ask for More people to Join on this project Specially the Authors and anyone that has EFM experience and coding to Work on the "PAK FA Demostration Team" this will be a PAK FA EFM Version for Airshows similar to that of the Russian Knights,this will be an opportunity to Improve the code and EFM and fix alot of things that were left out on the F16Demo Project, as of this moment i am gathering People that have the same passion as i do which is FLyng and Bringing Aircraft to DCS WORLD and an opportunity for all of us to learn even more,anyone feel free to PM me to Join this Project,this will be a Project to Learn EFM/Coding and Modeling and Texturing for i am making the Scheme of the russian Knights for the SU-57 PAK FA,this will be Open Source and Free like it has always been,so you are not to Sell this project or use the SU-57 PAK FA 3d models in any other Projects..

This Project Will include

#1 Pak Fa Cockpit and External model

#2 Animations and Lights.

#3 EFM

#4 TVC

You guys and the Authors that Want to Help and improve this Project can PM me Below or here.

https://www.facebook.com/Cubanacesimulations/

Edited by cubanace

The Original and Principle Author of the Project was Capt. Smiley.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

The Original and Principle Author of the Project was Capt. Smiley.

IS he still around? i have seen a couple more people helping and Upgrading this Project, i will PM him About this to be safe, i dont think it would be a problem if its Open source and we are all after all Learning and helping each other.

• ED Team
IS he still around? i have seen a couple more people helping and Upgrading this Project, i will PM him About this to be safe, i dont think it would be a problem if its Open source and we are all after all Learning and helping each other.

https://forums.eagle.ru/member.php?u=60587

Very active, working with RAZBAM

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Hi, I didn't give the permission. Maybe you mistaken me for someone else? The author was Capt. Smiley, and Kazereal, SkateZilla helped improve it.

I currently don't have spare time to work on this though, there's something you can try out first:

You can implement a flight control system according to a NASA document about F-18 thrust vectoring vehicle model. Simply search by "NASA Technical Memorandum 107601", and you will get a full control schema (only without G-limiter function) that is 100% able to translate into C++ codes.

Edited by LJQCN101

EFM / FCS developer, Deka Ironwork Simulations.

I`m not expert in modding or coding, but I know from professionals - digging someone`s code is nightmare.

IMHO Better spend time not to rearrange F16 EFM, but develop your own from scratch.

My DIY TVC looks working, no idea how precise though :huh:

I beleive you can do the same for your PAKFA

Hi, I didn't give the permission. Maybe you mistaken me for someone else? The author was Capt. Smiley, and Kazereal, SkateZilla helped improve it.

I currently don't have spare time to work on this though, there's something you can try out first:

You can implement a flight control system according to a NASA document about F-18 thrust vectoring vehicle model. Simply search by "NASA Technical Memorandum 107601", and you will get a full control schema (only without G-limiter function) that is 100% able to translate into C++ codes.

Maybe you don't remember because it was a while back and now its when i decided to actually improve the project but, its ok i wont do nothing to it untill CPTSMILEY gives me permission, here is the chat we had, and thank you for letting know about the F-18 Thrust vectoring model, that is even better because its two engines and has TVC i will look into that ASAP,thnks, i also removed the Video i had posted just to respect the IP and you guys work untill if i do get permission from CPYSMILEY,all i want is to use f16 demo and learn from its code and how to set up things because to be honest i have no clue as to how to set up EFM on my own yet,how to compile it ex and how everything is made up,the f16 demo gives me a chance to look at all that in time and learn while using its code and improving it as i go, i am not here to steal no ones IP or sell, i want to get that clear and not send out bad signals to the authors and this community, without actual tutorials as to how to set up the included API and how to implement EFM is really hard for someone like me that wants to learn with out someone teaching you step by step how to do things, and i do understand why noone has done it, this takes a lot of effort and time, and this is clearly not for the NOOBS like my self heheheeh, i know i am going to fast and want to learn it all as fast as possible.

Edited by cubanace

OK i have started to make my own and added the included API from dcs,bin folder is emty because i havent compile it yet and same goes for FM,this is all stock i just want to be sure where everything goes and how is set up,video is below if this is not correct way then plz someone kinda explain to me how its done just want to know where stuff goes to get started.

Adding EFM from Scratch :cry:

https://youtu.be/QQRuR10DH5M

Run VS, open EFM project, compile dll.

Place *.dll to %Your Mod%\Bin

This is the part i am a bit confused, what files would be the so called EFM Project? there's different files included in the dcs API,which one is the one i need to compile? like i said i am in new waters,thnks for your time at explaining.

Everything in API folder except DCS_ControlAPI.txt is source code for EFM.

Open *.vcxproj in VS, and continue digging it.

There are a lot of fun. "Trial and error" work style your best friend there :D

Everything in API folder except DCS_ControlAPI.txt is source code for EFM.

Open *.vcxproj in VS, and continue digging it.

There are a lot of fun. "Trial and error" work style your best friend there :D

There you go ,that is what i wanted to know,i was not sure which one i needed to open in VS, awesome thank you so much for your time and explaining this to me, i will get to it Finally thanks again,hopefully my Pak Fa will be dogfighting soon against your MIG :D:D or better yet gang up on some F-15s hehehe,

Oh boy here we go ..

Edited by cubanace

Ok, something wrong with your VS.

*.vcproj is project of all files needed for EFM, basically *.vcproj itself no need to modify.

You have to work only with *.h and *.cpp files

ZE_OZddF_zI.jpg

Ok, something wrong with your VS.

*.vcproj is project of all files needed for EFM, basically *.vcproj itself no need to modify.

You have to work only with *.h and *.cpp files

ZE_OZddF_zI.jpg

Seems i have to install [Clang] everytime i try and open CCp it tells me in red " Please install [Clang], il be setting up clang Next ..

Edited by cubanace

Good News from CAPYSMILEY he has given me Permission to use the F16 code and learn from it while improving it as i go,i will implement the F-18 HARV FLight model from nasa and also add new systems and ground handling,this is a great Opportunity for me to learn from this code and Aerodynamics in general,Again Credits go to CPTSMILEY and the rest of the team that had worked on the F16DEMo b4.

So yes the SU-57 EFM DEMONSTRATION TEAM IS A GO!.:D:D

This is a JOINT Effort and all coders and modelers/pilots are welcome to JOin this Project,i can do this alone but if anyone would like to join make the code even better then you are all welcome, i will post Updates on the FLight model as i work on it.

ANd yes BUZZLES i am already installing VS Community Studio 2017 Thanks it does look way better and lot more tools ex.

Preview Example of the Improved TVC..(Wip)

And Tribute to the PAK FA Project its been 8 months.

https://youtu.be/mkod5Johpcw

BEst Regards Cubanace!.

Edited by cubanace