Identifiy this item!

Goldsmack

With the Hype on the F-14 and F-18 building up I was skimming through info on carrier landings and I notice this photo of an LSO holding something over his head. I know there will be people here that will know instantly but I have no idea. What the hell is that stick and button thing? Wave Off signal?

US_Navy_120105-N-DR144-010_Landing_Signal_Officer_Lt._John_Harrington%2C_assigned_to_Carrier_Airborne_Early_Warning_Squadron_%28VAW%29_125%2C_makes_sure_th.jpg

Windows 10 Pro 64, I5 4690k @4.6GHz with CAPTIAN 240EX AOI, Samsung 850 EVO ,G Skill Ripjaws 16G RAM, Nvidia GTX 970 STRIX, MSI Z97 GAMING 5, WD Blue 1TB HDD, Seasonic M12 II EVO psu, Track IR 5, Pro Flight X-55 Rhino H.O.T.A.S

Ah so my guess was right, very cool article about the X-47B in there as well. Thank you Sir!

Windows 10 Pro 64, I5 4690k @4.6GHz with CAPTIAN 240EX AOI, Samsung 850 EVO ,G Skill Ripjaws 16G RAM, Nvidia GTX 970 STRIX, MSI Z97 GAMING 5, WD Blue 1TB HDD, Seasonic M12 II EVO psu, Track IR 5, Pro Flight X-55 Rhino H.O.T.A.S

Are Navy Regs different than Air Force regarding mustaches? Because that is one crazy outta regs Stache by AF standards

Come fly with me, lets fly, lets fly away! -Sinatra

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My Specs: Lenovo Y50 with GTX 860m (2GB), i7 4700HQ 2.4GHz, 8GB Ram. Corsair K70(MX Blues are awesome!), Benq GW2760HS monitor, Steelseries V3 Prism headset, TM Warthog Hotas, Sidewinder FFB2 W/ FLCS grip, CH Pro pedals, TrackIR5, KW-908 Jetseat

Are Navy Regs different than Air Force regarding mustaches? Because that is one crazy outta regs Stache by AF standards

Never saw an USAF pilot with a mustache within regs, specially in March.

Look at Wolf 1

Col_Robin_Olds_epic_mustache.jpg

8haN4tYr7AA

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

• 3 weeks later...

Illuminating radar of the MIM-23 Hawk?

• Like 1

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..