F-14 Track Replay will be healthful?

blklobo

My hobby is make DCS footage with Track Replay.

AJS-37 everytime going to wrong in Replay.

If F-14 too. I will feel giant sad. And will crying. F-14 Track Replay will be good?

나의 SM-G930S 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

This is an issue with DCS World itself, not the individual aircraft modules. Don't know when we'll get a fix for it though.

-Col. Russ Everts opinion on surface-to-air missiles: "It makes you feel a little better if it's coming for one of your buddies. However, if it's coming for you, it doesn't make you feel too good, but it does rearrange your priorities."

DCS Wishlist:

MC-130E Combat Talon   |   F/A-18F Lot 26   |   HH-60G Pave Hawk   |   E-2 Hawkeye/C-2 Greyhound   |   EA-6A/B Prowler   |   J-35F2/J Draken   |   RA-5C Vigilante

The issue is that Track Replays' essentially "re-run" the code/missions in the exact (hopefully) same way in which the mission ran.

The issue with this is that if we're not extremely careful as developers, minor changes in conditions will influence the correct replay of a track. For example, using random numbers is a no-go unless you base it on a safe and easily reproducible variable (e.g. mission time). It's difficult to make sure not to make any of these sorts of mistakes though.

Currently tracks work fairly well, but the aircraft drifts out of position after a while.

Obviously having tracks working well is important to me because I am filming all of our trailers/gameplay footage!

Nicholas Dackard

Founder & Lead Artist

Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

The issue is that Track Replays' essentially "re-run" the code/missions in the exact (hopefully) same way in which the mission ran.

The issue with this is that if we're not extremely careful as developers, minor changes in conditions will influence the correct replay of a track. For example, using random numbers is a no-go unless you base it on a safe and easily reproducible variable (e.g. mission time). It's difficult to make sure not to make any of these sorts of mistakes though.

Currently tracks work fairly well, but the aircraft drifts out of position after a while.

Obviously having tracks working well is important to me because I am filming all of our trailers/gameplay footage!

Feel you... :(

DCS: MiG-23

[sIGPIC]

[/sIGPIC]

Make it happen, and take my money! :D

Thank you for reply!

Healthful F-14 make me happy more!

나의 SM-G930S 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄