Help with Clikable cockpit & Oculus Rift

AKA_Clutter

Ok, so it looks pretty darn good and it is a lot of fun, that is until I need to perform functions that are not programed to my HOTAS.

I have the blue cross floating informant of me to show where I am looking. Sometimes I can use the mouse to click the button and other times NOTHING WORKS. What's worse, it ends up starting something on my desktop, or in the tray. To say this is extremely frustrating would be an understatement.

So is there a way to just use the mouse to move & select the item in the cockpit. Is there a setting I am missing.

Thanks,

Clutter

----------------

AKA_Clutter

Win 10 Pro, Intel i7 8700k @4.6 GHz, EVGA RTX 3080  FTW, Ultra 64 GB G.Skill DDR4 3600 RAM, Acer 27" flat screen, Oculus Rift S, HP Reverb G2, CH Fighterstick, Pro Throttle and Pro Rudder Pedals HOTAS, TM Warthog HOTAS, MFG Rudder Pedals, TrackIR 5 Pro w/Vector Expansion, PointCTRL.

Ok, so it looks pretty darn good and it is a lot of fun, that is until I need to perform functions that are not programed to my HOTAS.

I have the blue cross floating informant of me to show where I am looking. Sometimes I can use the mouse to click the button and other times NOTHING WORKS. What's worse, it ends up starting something on my desktop, or in the tray. To say this is extremely frustrating would be an understatement.

So is there a way to just use the mouse to move & select the item in the cockpit. Is there a setting I am missing.

Thanks,

Clutter

There is in the menu were u enable vr in dcs, a button u can use and thats for windows mouse.(dont know the exact name but there are only 3 options i think)

So if you enable that whan, the mouse stay in the screen of dcs.

You really have to try to get yourself back in windows..

I fly with that option, and never have problems when i fly that i go sudenly to windows..

And if i whant to change somthing for jetseat or target or vaicom... i can manipulate it without puching a button to go to windows :)

----------------------------------------------------------

i7 2600 oc 4.7g / asus gtx 1080 gaming x+ / 16gig ram / ssd 500gig / oculus rift / jetseat se / logitech warthog hotas