F-15C Training Campaigns and Copying Course Information

Horns

Are there officially any training campaigns in development for the F-15? Given the lack of interactive training and the limited learning to be had from the missions currently available, it would be great to get access to a campaign that had a similar scope to the Su-25T training i.e. from first cold start to being borderline combat capable. I would definitely pay for that.

In the meantime, I'd like to create training missions for the F-15C that use the courses from the Su-27. Is there a way to access and copy the courses from the existing missions, aside from manually recording the coordinates of each waypoint?

If anyone knows a way I can change the aircraft from a Su-27 to an F-15C please let me know? I know the voice overs will not match and the required speeds might not work for the Eagle.

Modules: [A-10C] [AJS 37] [AV8B N/A] [F-5E] [F-14] [F/A-18C] [FC3] [Ka-50] [M-2000C] [Mig-21 bis] [NTTR] [PG] [SC]

Intel i7-12700F, Nvidia GTX 3080, MSI MPG Z690 Carbon WiFi, 32GB DDR4 @ 1600 MHz, SteelSeries Apex Pro, Razer Basilisk 3

VKB Gunfighter 3 w/ F-14 grip, Thrustmaster Warthog throttle, Thrustmaster MFD Cougars x2, MFG Crosswind,

DSD Flight Series button controller, XK-24, Oculus Rift (HM-A)

In the meantime, I'd like to create training missions for the F-15C that use the courses from the Su-27. Is there a way to access and copy the courses from the existing missions, aside from manually recording the coordinates of each waypoint?

If anyone knows a way I can change the aircraft from a Su-27 to an F-15C please let me know? I know the voice overs will not match and the required speeds might not work for the Eagle.

You'd do all of that through the Mission Editor. Open the individual training missions in the Editor and make any changes you want to make there.

Unfortunately,I'm not in front of my home computer right now so I can't give you the exact path but it'll start in your DCS Caucasus installation, then Mods/aircraft/--from here you'll need to tunnel down. If you have FC3, then that should be next folder followed by Missions/EN/Training.

But look around at the options once you click the "Open" icon in the ME. It seems to me that there's an option to open training missions. Wish I was in front of my computer, I could give you more complete info.

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.

You'd do all of that through the Mission Editor. Open the individual training missions in the Editor and make any changes you want to make there.

Unfortunately,I'm not in front of my home computer right now so I can't give you the exact path but it'll start in your DCS Caucasus installation, then Mods/aircraft/--from here you'll need to tunnel down. If you have FC3, then that should be next folder followed by Missions/EN/Training.

But look around at the options once you click the "Open" icon in the ME. It seems to me that there's an option to open training missions. Wish I was in front of my computer, I could give you more complete info.

Thanks, I've found my way to it now. I hadn't realized I could simply edit the missions received with the module, much appreciated :-)

Modules: [A-10C] [AJS 37] [AV8B N/A] [F-5E] [F-14] [F/A-18C] [FC3] [Ka-50] [M-2000C] [Mig-21 bis] [NTTR] [PG] [SC]

Intel i7-12700F, Nvidia GTX 3080, MSI MPG Z690 Carbon WiFi, 32GB DDR4 @ 1600 MHz, SteelSeries Apex Pro, Razer Basilisk 3

VKB Gunfighter 3 w/ F-14 grip, Thrustmaster Warthog throttle, Thrustmaster MFD Cougars x2, MFG Crosswind,

DSD Flight Series button controller, XK-24, Oculus Rift (HM-A)