ISVA F/A-18 mod problem with the cockpit.

don't think that's been updated in a while so the model might be out of date and not compatible with latest DCS builds.

try the F-18 in VF-113 Stingers mod pack if you're looking for a hornet, it's a much more complete mod with a carrier mod included and is kept more up to date

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3112105&postcount=30

Edited by Dingo_Bob

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Modules are like Pokemon you gotta catch 'em all :joystick::lol::pilotfly:

AMD Ryzen7 3700x, G-Skills 32Gb RAM @ 3200Mhz, MSI GTX1080Ti, TM Warthog (20cm extension by Sahaj), MFG Crosswind Pedals, Oculus Rift, Track Ir5

The VFA-113 Stingers mods does have an F-15 avionics version. The F/A-18C variant is the one used for air to air and has a limited air to ground capability so it can have the F-15 avionics. The F/A-18A is the one used for guided weapons and missiles so it needs the SU-25T avionics.

My Liveries

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/filter/user-is-Strider32/apply/

Intel Core i7-6700K @4.0 GHz NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 Super 8GB 8GB DDR4 x2 Kingston 256GB SSD (OS Installed) Crucial BX500 1TB SSD (DCS World Installed) Toshiba 1TB HDD Windows 10 64bit LG 27" 75Hz Monitor TM Warthog w/VIRPIL WarBRD Base Saitek Pro Flight Pedals Track IR

The VFA-113 Stingers mods does have an F-15 avionics version. The F/A-18C variant is the one used for air to air and has a limited air to ground capability so it can have the F-15 avionics. The F/A-18A is the one used for guided weapons and missiles so it needs the SU-25T avionics.

Yes, I know, and I wanted the F-18A because I only have Su-27T. Besides, unfortunately this mod still does not work properly and the view from the cab is the same as the one seen on the previous photos.

this happens because the Cockpit Models being used, even w/ Su-25T Avionics, is not present on your system without FC3 Installed And Activated.

ie, they use F-15C's 3D Cockpit w/ SU-25T avionics.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs