Just to clear some misunderstanding

Pat01

Hi Gents,

First of all : YES, We are working at the Flight model.

Currently a lot of changes appeared as you may have noticed, textures, clickable elements ...

and a lot that you may have not noticed : gun sound, systems not working etc ... because we already fixed them.

Our first Priority is to maintain the module flyable, regarding changings that appeared in DCS code.

We are still in a beta stage because several things still need to be fixed : radios, explosion when starting at ground with a negative altitude, multiplayer, of course Flight model, plus broken campaign in latest versions, just to list some ...

Be convinced we are listening to everyone at the forums.

By the way, just for those who don't know, we are a very small team here, currently 2 guys.

Thanks for your patience.

Looking forward to that new FM. :thumbup:

I7 2600K @ 3.8, CoolerMaster 212X, EVGA GTX 1070 8gb. RAM 16gb Corsair, 1kw PSU. 2 x WD SSD. 1 x Samsung M2 NVMe. 3 x HDD. Saitek X-52. Saitek Pro Flight pedals. CH Flight Sim yoke. TrackIR 5. Win 10 Pro. IIyama 1080p. MSAA x 2, SSAA x 1.5. Settings High. Harrier/Spitfire/Beaufighter/The Channel, fanboy..

Thanks a lot guys.

i7-2600 @3.4GHz | Corsair 16GB @1600MHz. | MSI GTX1660Ti Gaming X | Samsung 256GB SSD (Win10HPx64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

Thanks for the update Pat. I'm glad to see some of the hard work is trickling through in the recent update and look forward to see how things progress with the flight model. Keep up the good work.

Win 10 64bit | i7 7700k delid @ 5.1gHz | 32Gb 3466mhz TridentZ memory | Asus ROG Apex motherboard | Asus ROG Strix 1080Ti overclocked

Komodosim Cyclic | C-tek anti torque pedals and collective | Warthog stick and throttle | Oculus Rift CV1 | KW-908 Jetseat | Buttkicker with Simshaker for Aviators

RiftFlyer VR G-Seat project: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=2733051#post2733051

Thx for the info. Looking forward to what your conversation with the french pilots resulted in. I'd appreciate if you guys could let us know (later down the line) what these pilots actually said about the current FM and what you think you can alter to make it as close as possible to the real thing.

Great news Pat01.

What you have achieved so far is superb, looking forward to the fine tuning of this superb little chopper!

serious respect mate.

HP G2 Reverb, Windows 10 VR settings: IPD is 64.5mm, High image quality, G2 reset to 60Hz refresh rate as standard. OpenXR user, Open XR tool kit disabled. Open XR was a massive upgrade for me.

DCS: Pixel Density 1.0, Forced IPD at 55 (perceived world size), 0 X MSAA, 0 X SSAA. My real IPD is 64.5mm. Prescription VROptition lenses installed. VR Driver system: I9-9900KS 5Ghz CPU. XI Hero motherboard and RTX 3090 graphics card, 64 gigs Ram, No OC at the mo. MT user  (2 - 5 fps gain). DCS run at 60Hz.

Vaicom user. Thrustmaster warthog user. MFG pedals with damper upgrade.... and what an upgrade! Total controls Apache MPDs set to virtual Reality height with brail enhancements to ensure 100% button activation in VR.. Simshaker Jet Pro vibration seat.. Uses data from DCS not sound.... you know when you are dropping into VRS with this bad boy.

A little bit of info really helps to put people's minds at rest. Just knowing that there are only two of you working on this makes a big difference I think to how people will view the project. I wish you well for the improvements you have planned and look forward to testing them out.

i7-7700K/Gigabyte RTX2080/Win10 64bit/32Gb RAM/Asus Xonar DX+Sennheiser HD380pro headphones/LG 34" UM65 @2560x1080/TM Warthog+VKB MkIV Rudder pedals/Rift CV1

Yes at the moment we are only 2 guys, but hopefully we will increase the team very soon by a few people.

Interesting is the fact that we also work on a new product already while updating and fixing the Gazelle here and there.

I am not stating any stage of the new product here at the moment cause we want to have the freedom for development without being pressed to release it.

I see interesting stuff coming for 2018

:pilotfly: :joystick: :pilotfly: :lol: :music_whistling: :thumbsup:

Edited by borchi_2b

Absolutely love Gazelle (even more with the VR), keep up the great work guys!

Plus one here.:thumbup:

Control is an illusion which usually shatters at the least expected moment.

Gazelle Mini-gun version is endorphins with rotors. See above.

Currently rolling with a Asus Z390 Prime, 9600K, 32GB RAM, SSD, 2080Ti and Windows 10Pro, Rift CV1. bu0836x and Scratch Built Pedals, Collective and Cyclic.

Absolutely love Gazelle (even more with the VR), keep up the great work guys!

Sorry this is OT, but what VR headset do you have? If it's Vive I'd love to know what settings you're using. I'm really struggling to read the cockpit labels. I've been through the threads in the VR forum several times but I can't seem to find a good configuration. (Vive + 1080 Ti).