Next project for Razbam Mirage 2000D for consideration?

AirMagic

I was wondering since the Mirage 2000C is close to being almost finished and almost all of it's systems work minus the AG Radar due to the code missing and coming with the F18C would Razbam consider of starting a new project for the variant of the Mirage 2000D? I mean a lot of people would like that since the Mirage 2000C had a lot of success and we would love to see another multirole two seat crew A2G purpose aircraft along with the F14 Tomcat. About the systems there are not many differences since the original design of the Mirage 2000C exists and but the research needed is for the second seat behind and the radar officer on the back seat managing the A2G weapons. I know that would take some time for the systems of the Mirage 2000D when it comes for the back seat since the aircraft flight models must represent the real thing in real life. I would love if Razbam would take it into consideration =) Thank you for your time.

P.S. Zeus thank you for the amazing work for the Mirage 2000C :)

Short answer: no it will never happen since the -D is way too classified.

This has been confirmed several times before by the way in other threads...

Spoiler

Ryzen 9 5900X | 64GB G.Skill TridentZ 3600 | Gigabyte RX6900XT | ASUS ROG Strix X570-E GAMING | Samsung 990Pro 2TB + 960Pro 1TB NMVe | HP Reverb G2
Pro Flight Trainer Puma | VIRPIL MT-50CM2+3 base / CM2 x2 grip with 200 mm S-curve extension + CM3 throttle + CP2/3 + FSSB R3L + VPC Rotor TCS Plus base with SharKa-50 grip mounted on Monstertech MFC-1 | TPR rudder pedals

OpenXR | PD 1.0 | 100% render resolution | DCS "HIGH" preset

Nothing much more to add except what has been said above. Its a shame but the hard reality of this genre. Also, I suggest you try and use the search option on the forums or even Google, you most likely would have found your answer in the same time it took you to write this post.

''Greed is a bottomless pit which exhausts the person in an endless effort to satisfy the need without ever reaching satisfaction.''

Erich Fromm

And it's not almost finished. There are bugs / missing functionality almost in every system : Flight Model, radar , HUD, PCN, PCA, damage model, manual.

Indeed, I didn't bring it up here since it's been talked about enough already.

Some people just don't bother reading before posting...

RAZBAM have said before that the bug with the radar would require a complete re-write of the radar code (unless a quick fix was found - which it wasn't).

Personally I would call the current state of the Mirage "Alpha" at best.

Edited by Elysian Angel
Spoiler

Ryzen 9 5900X | 64GB G.Skill TridentZ 3600 | Gigabyte RX6900XT | ASUS ROG Strix X570-E GAMING | Samsung 990Pro 2TB + 960Pro 1TB NMVe | HP Reverb G2
Pro Flight Trainer Puma | VIRPIL MT-50CM2+3 base / CM2 x2 grip with 200 mm S-curve extension + CM3 throttle + CP2/3 + FSSB R3L + VPC Rotor TCS Plus base with SharKa-50 grip mounted on Monstertech MFC-1 | TPR rudder pedals

OpenXR | PD 1.0 | 100% render resolution | DCS "HIGH" preset