Mission 6 question

cm2

Is it possible to prevent the Gori flight from dropping their bombs at all? I was like afterburning all the time but always "too late" lol I blamed the AWACS for not detecting it sooner.

Edited by cm2

• 1 month later...

Wasnt able to catch them before they went north of ABL so I turned back. Only got 85%. Can we fight them north of ABL but out of russian airspace ?

i9 9900k, 64 Go RAM, RTX 4090, Warthog HOTAS Throttle & Stick, Saitek Combat Rudder, MFD Cougar, Trackir 5 Pro, Multipurpose UFC and Oculus Rift S (when I want some VR),

http://www.twitch.tv/zarma4074 /  https://www.youtube.com/user/Zarma4074 

Copy-of-DCS-A-10C-User-Bar-CMR-ConvertImage.jpg

Yes, you're cleared to engage until they return to Russian airspace, you're only cautioned when crossing the ABL into South Ossetia because I'm assuming you're at mach 1+ at that point and will be in Russia in a matter of a minute or two. :thumbup:

You'll receive a definitive "hold fire" order once they cross the border into Russia. If you manage to kill them all before then you'll earn some bonus points. As usual, destroying the remaining targets once ordered to hold fire will result in mission failure.

Edited by feefifofum

• 1 year later...
So the first 2 Su-25s were only decoys to distract us from the bombing over Gori ?

Once Magic tell me about the new bandits, I can't get them on the radar, is that normal ?

Quite normal. They are flanking, low, so basically notching. Also Su-25 is relatively small which forces you to get pretty near (even less than 20nm). Use Med PRF and look down with the radar.

🖥️ Win10 i7-10700KF 32GB RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M HOTAS   ✈️ FC3, F-14A/B, F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR, PG, Syria

Use Med PRF and look down with the radar.

I used the 3 radar modes, and looked down and up all the time ... but I was to far, I guess my problem is I was too slow.

Thanks for the reply. I was really doubtfull if I did something wrong or there was a bug ...