CCRP inacurate

=Pedro=

Has this been fixed already or it's still there. I was trying everything but I need CCRP to finish one of the Campaign mission (mortar hidden in the forest).

Zeus ? :(

Gigabyte Z390 Gaming X | i7 9700K@5.0GHz | Gainward Phantom GS RTX 3080 | 32GB DDR4@3200MHz | HP Reverb | TrackIR 5 | TM Warthog HOTAS | MFG Croswinds | DCS PD 1.0 / Steam VR SS 170%

• 2 months later...
Has this been fixed already or it's still there. I was trying everything but I need CCRP to finish one of the Campaign mission (mortar hidden in the forest).

Zeus ? :(

Waiting for the fix, take aim with the top of the diamond rather than the center. That way it's pretty accurate.

If you are releasing a salvo aim short.

It's not perfect, it still need to be fixed, but that way you should be able to destroy the mortar position.

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi

Waiting for the fix, take aim with the top of the diamond rather than the center. That way it's pretty accurate.

If you are releasing a salvo aim short.

It's not perfect, it still need to be fixed, but that way you should be able to destroy the mortar position.

Thank you! :thumbup:

Gigabyte Z390 Gaming X | i7 9700K@5.0GHz | Gainward Phantom GS RTX 3080 | 32GB DDR4@3200MHz | HP Reverb | TrackIR 5 | TM Warthog HOTAS | MFG Croswinds | DCS PD 1.0 / Steam VR SS 170%