Lock On shipped with German Gaming Mag for 2.50 Euro

the DEMo or the full game? And wich version?

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

Exactly how much is 2.50 in US currency? I think it could be just the Demo, what version was it?

Which magazine are you talking about, please? I live in the vicinity and I will purchase that issue for sure. :D

What, you don't already have the game? Doesn't hurt to buy more and show support!

SU-30MKI

simvavatarhornetqg8.jpg

F/A-18F

...Beauty, grace, lethality.

I live in Germany and i saw the TV-Spot.

Its the full version of Lock On(not the addon). The Magazine is called "Computerbild Spiele", they release every month, about 2 and more Fullversions.

But i saw Lockon also in some Computermarkets for about 5€.

And you get Flaming Cliffs for about 15€ in ebay.

In other words you get it complete and full for 30€ including.

This message was sponsored by "askingstupidquestions.com" in cooparation with "icantfly.de".

That is actually really good idea. Sell Lock On for nothing and then make some money on Flaming Cliffs! I wish we get thousands of more Lock On players.

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | Etasis ET750 (850W Max) | i7-920 OC to 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte HD5850 | OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 2000 | 2 X 30GB OCZ Vertex SSD in RAID 0 | ASUS VW266H 25.5" | LG Blue Ray 10X burner | TIR 5 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Logitech G930 | Saitek Pro flight rudder pedals | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

That is actually really good idea. Sell Lock On for nothing and then make some money on Flaming Cliffs! I wish we get thousands of more Lock On players.

AFAIK the rights for LockOn are held by UbiSoft, those of FC are held by ED... so I don't think there's a real marketing reason behind this. Not to be cruel, but I see it more as a measure to get rid of old game stocks.

Some background info:

"Computerbild Spiele" is Germany´s largest gaming magazine, issuing 2.something million every 2 months.

The mag is released in 3 versions:

- basic edition with 1 CD for € 2,50

- DVD edition with 1 DVD for € 3,60

- Gold edition with 2 DVDs for € 4,50

Current DVD and Gold editions feature full version of LockOn + 1.02 patch.

So we are getting maybe like over one million new LOMAC owners (not neccessarily players) in Germany, and I really hope that maybe a couple hundred find their way into the online community and to Flaming Cliffs.

Unfortunately the magazine doesn´t offer any feedback possibility in it´s online presence (no forum or guestbook etc.), otherwise I would have already advertised... - the mag itself doesn´t even mention the add-on or any weblinks.

Don´t expect too much of a boost from this event.

"For aviators like us, the sky is not the limit - it's our home!"