After the Tomcat?

carss

How about a F-15E then : )

Any number of executive jets would qualify, as well. :P

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

F-15E has on plans by RAZBAM

Do they have the license from ED?

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Not much details had been uncovered but RAZBAM communicates that they are working on F-15E - https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3299595&postcount=54

F/A-18, F-16, F-14, M-2000C, A-10C, AV-8B, AJS-37 Viggen, F-5E-3, F-86F, MiG-21bis, MiG-15bis, L-39 Albatros, C-101 Aviojet, P-51D, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Bf 109 4-K, UH-1H, Mi-8, Ka-50, NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf... and not enough time to fully enjoy it all

Do they have the license from ED?

Not much details had been uncovered but RAZBAM communicates that they are working on F-15E - https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3299595&postcount=54

They showed this screenshot on their FB page a while ago:

post-230-0-05366900-1348234606.jpg

The project is currently on hold, as they need core tech from ED to finish it (e.g. ground mapping radar).

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

That image is from way back, from the 1.2 DCS days

I did say "a while ago" :D

But yeah, it's been at least 3 years old. Probably even more.

But they're still holding on to the project as firmek said, so an F-15E from Heatblur is unlikely imho.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

Tornado3 small.jpg

With the emphasis put on long time investment into certain aspects like WSO AI we can assume with probability close to being certain that the next plane will be a two-seater. For the same reason - the long term focus of developing certain features they're probably going to stick with fixed-wing, jet engine aircrafts.

RAZBAM is planning A LOT, including some iconing two-seaters. Aside of F-15E, they are claiming to work also on A-6 and Tornado .Although confirmations can be found among the different threads, none of those had been on the other hand included in their latest official roadmap list.

The reason why I'm mentioning that is, exluding F-4 (already being done by BelSimTek) this would generally leave the F-111 or maybe Su-24 with the second one being rather unlikely to happen.

We shouldn't rule out Tornado as it would make more sense to have it done by an European based company. We should also remember what happened with MiG-23 which also had been included in RAZBAM plans. Besides of that on not-so-serious note I have a feeling that RAZBAM has so many modules in their plans that if anyone asks about any, at least slightly anticipated by community plane they'll say that yes, they are working on or at least planning to make one :)

F/A-18, F-16, F-14, M-2000C, A-10C, AV-8B, AJS-37 Viggen, F-5E-3, F-86F, MiG-21bis, MiG-15bis, L-39 Albatros, C-101 Aviojet, P-51D, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Bf 109 4-K, UH-1H, Mi-8, Ka-50, NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf... and not enough time to fully enjoy it all

With the emphasis put on long time investment into certain aspects like WSO AI we can assume with probability close to being certain that the next plane will be a two-seater. For the same reason - the long term focus of developing certain features they're probably going to stick with fixed-wing, jet engine aircrafts.

RAZBAM is planning A LOT, including some iconing two-seaters. Aside of F-15E, they are claiming to work also on A-6 and Tornado .Although confirmations can be found among the different threads, none of those had been on the other hand included in their latest official roadmap list.

The reason why I'm mentioning that is, exluding F-4 (already being done by BelSimTek) this would generally leave the F-111 or maybe Su-24 with the second one being rather unlikely to happen.

We shouldn't rule out Tornado as it would make more sense to have it done by an European based company. We should also remember what happened with MiG-23 which also had been included in RAZBAM plans. Besides of that on not-so-serious note I have a feeling that RAZBAM has so many modules in their plans that if anyone asks about any, at least slightly anticipated by community plane they'll say that yes, they are working on or at least planning to make one :)

When did RAZBAM say they were working on the A-6?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Planes: FC3, P-51, F-86, F-5E, Mirage 2000, F/A-18, F-14, F-16, Mig-19P :joystick:

ED pls gib A-4 and F-4 :cry:

B52?

A BUFF staring in

Flight of the old dog

Well it was that or Cobra could be throwing us a BONE

That would incorporate a lot of the programing they have learned:

Multi Crew

Swing Wing

4 Engines

As nice as either of those would be, can't see either one getting made. FWIW I flew on the BUFF IRL, maintained the Bone and conducted flight test on both the Bone and BUFF.

- The EWO station on the BUFF is marked classified

- How to operate the DSO station on the Bone probably won't be public domain either

- Both aircraft are very WSO/NAV centered airframes, pilots are bus drivers

- The BUFF has terrible handling qualities (it was always really fun to watch the fighter TPS studs attempt to fly the BUFF on Qual Evals ;) )

- With FBW and Stab Aug off the Bone can be nasty also

- The systems on both are way more redundant and complex than a fighter, fighters step to the jet 40-45 min prior to take off. We always stepped 90 min to 2 hours prior

My guess is a Vark or Tonka

That’d be the tornado ;)

A british Tornado to be precise! ;)

Tornado3 small.jpg

Ah, thank you so much. Always learning!!

I personally am hoping for Tornado over F-111. Considering that these guys like to break new ground I wonder if HB might even be tackling a Bone? System wise it'd be tough, but fun to think about!!

The difference in complexity between an F-111E and the Bone is big. The 1F-111E-1 is 419 pages (a great number for a bomber flight test guy!) and the 1B-1B-1 is 1436 pages. Good luck finding a -34 for the latter.

Here's a link to the 1B-1B-1

1B-1B-1

The F-111 was pretty complex for a fighter at the time.

Indeed, besides the Tornado the Aardvark is also my best bet, also I personally don't like it much. Like the Tornado it has multicrew (-> JESTER AI), a ground mapping radar (-> Viggen technology) and sweep wings (-> Tomcat tech).

But the Tornado also has thrust reverser (-> Viggen tech).

Tornado3 small.jpg