After the Tomcat?

carss

Tornado would definitely utilise the jester technology.

harrier landing GIFRYZEN 7 3700X Running at 4.35 GHz

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti

32gb DDR4 RAM @3200 MHz

Oculus CV1 NvME 970 EVO

TM Warthog Stick & Throttle plus 11" extension. VKB T-Rudder MKIV

TORNADO IDS OR GR4

The GR.4 is a Tornado IDS. More precisely: It's the modernized british variant of the Tornado IDS.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Well the Tornado is to attack pilots what the F-14 is for jet Jockeys. It was the Epitome of an attack plane. it only has one problem.. no hook ;)

So for me Tornado or Intruder is a win win situation.

:huh:

Of course it does have a hook for arrested landings (as most NATO jets do).

Pics: http://fguk.eu/index.php/forum/bar-lounge/3612-naval-typhoon#7928

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

Tornado3 small.jpg

You mean the version with AESA radar, one of the most advanced ECM suites in the world (going by Saab the most advanced actually), and the first jet to be integrated with the Meteor missile? :doh:

As much as I love that jet, Gripen won't happen any time soon. Even the JA-37 can't be modelled because, reportedly, its datalink is too similar to the Gripen A/B/C/D....

If you can acquire the documentation for it, I'm sure one of the teams would be happy to oblige.;)

Heatblur sure would:

:D

Tornado3 small.jpg

My votes for F/A-18D!
I'm with this guy, 100%.
An F-18D would be useless in DCS, since it was used primarily to reduce the pilot's workload during intense ground attack missions, for Forward Air Control missions and training, in DCS there is nothing that an F-18D can do more than an F-18C
I don't think it's useless. Completely disagree there. I'm with you more or less with everything else.

But a solid F-18D Sim has it's uses. A nice modern era 2 seat fighter. Makes systems work a little easier, better for the casual simmer. Shared experience, always a good thing. Pretty much nothing new to do, could be out fast. I'd buy it. Hell, I'd buy some of my friends it to.

Will it happen, I'm almost certain it won't, but I'd love it if it did.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Aurora R7 || i7K 8700K || 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s || 2TB M.2 PCIe x4 SSD || GTX 1080 Ti with 11GB GDDR5X || Windows 10 Pro || 32GB Dual Channel DDR4 at 2667MHz || Virpil Warbird Base || Virpil T-50 Stick || Virpil MT-50 Throttle || Thrustmaster TPR Pedals || Oculus Rift

I'm with this guy, 100%.I don't think it's useless. Completely disagree there. I'm with you more or less with everything else.

But a solid F-18D Sim has it's uses. A nice modern era 2 seat fighter. Makes systems work a little easier, better for the casual simmer. Shared experience, always a good thing. Pretty much nothing new to do, could be out fast. I'd buy it. Hell, I'd buy some of my friends it to.

Will it happen, I'm almost certain it won't, but I'd love it if it did.

The F/A-18D was little used in the Navy since there was the F-14D that played the role of FAC, it was more used as a trainer, there will be many other aircraft that are coming if you want a shared experience, like the F-14A/B, the F-15E and the F-4E, honestly an F/A-18D is not necessary and would be a waste of resources, moreover, Heatblur said that if the Tomcat's sales will be fine, they will work on an F-14D after the F-14A/B.

The F/A-18D was little used in the Navy since there was the F-14D that played the role of FAC, it was more used as a trainer, there will be many other aircraft that are coming if you want a shared experience, like the F-14A/B, the F-15E and the F-4E, honestly an F/A-18D is not necessary and would be a waste of resources, moreover, Heatblur said that if the Tomcat's sales will be fine, they will work on an F-14D after the F-14A/B.
And is still in heavy use in the Marine Corps.

Doesn't matter. I'm talking about what I'd like to see.

Aurora R7 || i7K 8700K || 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s || 2TB M.2 PCIe x4 SSD || GTX 1080 Ti with 11GB GDDR5X || Windows 10 Pro || 32GB Dual Channel DDR4 at 2667MHz || Virpil Warbird Base || Virpil T-50 Stick || Virpil MT-50 Throttle || Thrustmaster TPR Pedals || Oculus Rift

F-8 Crusader or EE Lightning F6. Both would fit well considering the jets already in or confirmed coming up :)

le.ashx?k=3d8642b2-eb6b-4c1d-b5f5-0ba150823eaa

Make that a F. Mk53 and I'm with you, has all the functionality of the F Mk6 plus ground targeting in the radar and a ground attack capability.

WrtQzKP.jpg

Edited by Alicatt

Sons of Dogs, Come Eat Flesh

Clan Cameron