Viper’s lovers | ED or Partner DCS Module - Free or Payware good Add-on?

Xanix

Hello. Currently, Eagle Dynamics is developing the F-18. Fine by me. It’s a good airplane; it deserves a place in this great, modern sim.

Well; what about the Falcon 4’s lost children? Me and I think other DCS players, would really like to see it, on the simulator. Why no interest? Next year, Falcon 4 will have 20 years! Why not celebrate the airplane/game and develop, a good model of it?

The ‘Viper’really deserves to be on DCS in all its glory.

It could be Eagle Dynamics, a partner, a good add-on developer… someone could and should fill the gap and give the modernized F-16, to us. I gladly would pay, 2x the price of the F-18 module; yes, I really like the Falcon.

Aside for the F-16A add-on here, is there another “good/great/superb” model, compatible with the alpha version of DCS? If so, please share; I would be really grateful.

*Right now, I only fly the Hawk and the F-16A ‘mod’, on the Nevada theater (dynamic Red Flag Campaign). As a European; eagerly waiting for the Typhoon.

Regards to all

Edited by Xanix

Please use Search Functions.

Literally Dozens of threads in the DCS / Wishlist / Section and Mods about F-16,

Simply Put,

A. A F-16C was in development in one stage or another back in 2008/2009, Cockpit Renders were shown, along with WiP 3D External Models

B. An F-16C would require basically all the new tech being integrated into DCS that the F/A-18C Required, including but not limited too:

-- Super Sonic/Trans Sonic Professional Flight Model Behaviors

-- Air to Ground Radar

-- Advanced A2A Radar Modes

-- Advanced Avionics and Systems.

C. There will never be a "Freeware" Fully Functional F-16 Module, as Many of the Systems would require SDK Access to Integrate.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs