Desperate call to Help, Magnitude 3 team.

Quent

Hey there,

I thought this would be the best way at catching your attention.

Having already stated that I was going through issues trying to re-activate my Mig-21bis module after the starforce updates of March and April, I decided to take this matter to the forums in the hope that I can catch your attention Dolphin, Rudel or whoever would be kind enough to take the time to process my enquiry.

I tried sending you an email some months ago at : support@leatherneck-sim.com , without success or answers and would like to stress forward that the situation has become quite unnerving on my side. Being a day one purchaser of the MiG-21Bis module, my activation key has now become invalid and I quickly found out that it would be impossible for me to re-activate my product whatsoever. I followed all instructions issued along with the starforce patches, to no avail.

I am tired of spending time on trying different methods that don't even work (for me at least, I know it did for others). Could it be possible to simply replace my key or at least get in touch with me through PM on the forums? I really want to fly on one of my favourite modules again, pretty please see this thread.

Thanks in advance for the time you would spend on my enquiry,

Kind regards,

Quentin Guesdon

Kind regards,

Quentin.

[sIGPIC]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic105862_2.gif[/sIGPIC]

• ED Team

Hi Quent,

I am guessing you have followed this guide https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=185642

deleted your mig-21 key in your registry and then reactivated ?

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

If I remember well, I had to unregister the key via the official app inside the module folder to make it working.

Do, or do not, there is no try.

--------------------------------------------------------

Sapphire Nitro+ Rx Vega 64, i7 4790K ... etc. etc.