Su-33 Project T10M Skins

Texac

T-10M-10 with the worn out template.

GuEWHdc.jpg

nice weathering :thumbup: but the nosecone, top of the tails, front edge of right tail (left isn't), mid section of leading edges (RWRs) and that small cover on the top of the fuselage behind the speedbrake should be mid-gray as well

http://www.russianarms.ru/forum/index.php?topic=13765.0

this is from lockon: (default skin▼)

Su-33-2.jpg

Su-27K

Су33.jpg

096935.jpg

7Zmka.jpg

click on image ▼

7Zmka.jpg

Edited by NRG-Vampire

sign-pic4.jpg

The skin has already been uploaded and all white RPO parts have been painted grey.

npKKnvz.jpg

nice job but it should be more aged, worn-out an dirty

same with the other splinter camo - on the 88, 701, 703, 709, 711 - what look too sterile. those need to be more dirty as well (similar as 710 which one looks much more real)

ty

Edited by NRG-Vampire

sign-pic4.jpg

I get your point but to me the aircraft look a lot more comparable to the real ones now in my opinion as the colors were new and not completely worn out like the 710 as it can be seen on the real photo of the first post.

Some real life images with low quality. There might be better ones but I think these still make a good comparison to my skins.

0215909.jpg?v=v40

3921820991_39ccc097ff_b.jpg

Edited by Texac

okay, i get your points too :D

but please release those skins in weathered versions too next to your freshly painted versions (with same weathering [worn-out template] what you used on the 710 above) :thumbsup:

Sure that won't be a problem. :)

I will upload a second completely new skin file only with the weathered skins included while the current file stays clean.

Sure that won't be a problem. :)

I will upload a second completely new skin file only with the weathered skins included while the current file stays clean.

:thumbup:

ahh, one more thing: please release for both the clean and weathered liveries (tex02, 03, 04, 05) textures without shadowing of wing-pylons and fuselage-pylons (joint-sections) :thumbsup:

those test aircrafts were used without pylons sometimes IRL, so without plyons in DCS those shadows on textures will kill the authenticity

TY again :thumbup:

Edited by NRG-Vampire

sign-pic4.jpg

Your skin folders will be filled with T-10M's. :D

But currently there is no possible way to remove the pylons from the Sukhoi's or did I missed something?

The shadows haven't been removed yet. If there is a way to remove the pylons I will optimize the skins for it.

T-10M-10 with the worn out template.

GuEWHdc.jpg

9n13S7X.jpg

Second version from below but still similar to the first variant except the yellow parts.

ZxMZ0ac.jpg

OMG!!!!!!!:shocking:, this is probably the best weathering fx I've ever seen in a skin!!!!!!!!!!!!:worthy:

AMAZING work Texac, seriously, you have to add this weathering to ALL the other skins PLEASE, I need it :P. A "weathered pack" would be needed dude!;)

Really, thankful for this, pal, great job, hope to see more from you!:)

Take a look at my MODS here

OMG!!!!!!!:shocking:, this is probably the best weathering fx I've ever seen in a skin!!!!!!!!!!!!:worthy:

AMAZING work Texac, seriously, you have to add this weathering to ALL the other skins PLEASE, I need it :P. A "weathered pack" would be needed dude!;)

Really, thankful for this, pal, great job, hope to see more from you!:)

Thank you waterman :)

I also thought about a weathered skin pack for all the T-10M including the B/N 711 and the T-10K aircraft. They are actually already finished because the template can be easily applied to all other Su-33 textures. I will finish the rest of the airframes and upload them to the User Files today.

Your skin folders will be filled with T-10M's. :D

But currently there is no possible way to remove the pylons from the Sukhoi's or did I missed something?

The shadows haven't been removed yet. If there is a way to remove the pylons I will optimize the skins for it.

▲ yep :smilewink:

pylon visibility for wingtips: factory default arg308 and arg319 (for ecm pods)

arg309 ---> arg318 other wing and fuselage pylons

sign-pic4.jpg

i can find only f710 as wornout livery. where are the others?

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

• 3 years later...

Hello everyone!

The T-10 skins all together reached a huge amount of downloads, so many thanks for that!

I plan to revisit and update the T-10M skin series since they aged a bit over the years.

Today I started with probably the most famous airframe of this series, the T-10M-711 or also known as the Su-37 Super Flanker or Terminator.

I made minor improvements and fixes all over the aircraft. Most importantly I adjusted the colors, this has always been tricky. I tried to use real color codes with little adjustments and I believe the current results are the most accurate.

The nose area received more detail as well, panel lines and rivets have been added. watermanpc's RoughMet textures are going to be included. There will also be multiple versions which vary in nose colors and number lettering on the engine intakes.

This is what you will get, any feedback is appreciated!

0X0J12m.png

D2zTYJj.pngkwn3Wko.pngQFE8vBx.pngQHkWctv.png