Happy Birthday Fishbed!

Malek

In Leathernecks release trailer it says "18.09.2014", so I think this module is available since three years. Which means: Happy Birthday DCS: Mig-21Bis! :megalol: And thank you Leatherneck/Magnitude 3 for this great plane!

(Please correct me if I'm wrong with the release date)

• Like 1

same here, I've enjoyed flying it as well.

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

The very announcement of this module cemented my commitment to DCS World. Despite all the delays and complications along the way, I have loved this module since its release. I do wish some of the longstanding bugs would finally be ironed out including the gunsight and delivery of a final flight model that is both accurate and unchanging from patch to patch. Despite any remaining problems, there is no better simulation of the MiG-21 available for the PC. I hope that the MiG-21 becomes a stable, finished model and that Magnitude 3/Leatherneck produces many more modules of comparable quality.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Happy Birthday MiG-21Bis. :)

Like many of you, the MiG-21 was the module that pulled me into DCS and I have spent hundreds of hours in that virtual cockpit. It has been an absolute blast to fly, even if things are a bit rough around the edges right now.

I have high hopes that the bugs will be sorted and everything updated for 2.1 and 2.5. The bones of this module are so good and I hope it has a bright future ahead.

-Nick

3 years in the beta and no end in sight. I'm not sure if devs like this anniversary. :)

Still, I'm glad I bought this module and despite all of its shortcomings, it's quite an achievement.

Hardware: VPForce Rhino, FSSB R3 Ultra, Virpil T-50CM, Hotas Warthog, Winwing F15EX, Slaw Rudder, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Quest Pro

Happy birthday dear MiG!

It was also the aircraft that pulled me into DCS. I had never, in any simulation, seen something that could come close to it.

Modules: Bf 109, C-101, CE-II, F-5, Gazelle, Huey, Ka-50, Mi-8, MiG-15, MiG-19, MiG-21, Albatros, Viggen, Mirage 2000, Hornet, Yak-52, FC3