AV-8B NA Pocket Guide (WiP)

Zeus67

Is the chack list are correct and right for the reales ?

The check/procedures lists are taken from the real ones but I omitted certain checks/procedures that cannot be applied to DCS. For the most part they are the real ones.

Do not use those check lists/procedures to fly a real aircraft. There is a lot of stuff that needs to be done in the real aircraft that as I said were left out, and will remain out.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The check/procedures lists are taken from the real ones but I omitted certain checks/procedures that cannot be applied to DCS. For the most part they are the real ones.

Do not use those check lists/procedures to fly a real aircraft. There is a lot of stuff that needs to be done in the real aircraft that as I said were left out, and will remain out.

Can i use this checklist to creat a Kneeboard mod fir the comunity ?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

IAF Bell205

IAF Anafa

-----------------------

DCS World Modules: A-10C, FC3, MiG-21BiS, F-86, P-51, KA-50, UH-1H Huey, Mi-8, M2000K, Gazal, Bf109, Mig-15, Hawk and NTTR

-----------------------

My System - ASUS Maximus HERO iiiv, CoolMaster 120 Sadion Plus, I7 -6700K @4.0, G.Skill ddr4 16GB ram, Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 , PSU Seasonic X-650W, OCZ 150 500Gb ssd drive X2, Seagate 7200 1T X2.

-------------

Can i use this checklist to creat a Kneeboard mod fir the comunity ?

Of course, no problem. But in due time we will include our own custom kneeboard for the AV-8B NA. So be prepared to update it.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

Pocket guide has been updated.

Of course, no problem. But in due time we will include our own custom kneeboard for the AV-8B NA. So be prepared to update it.

Great to know :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

IAF Bell205

IAF Anafa

-----------------------

DCS World Modules: A-10C, FC3, MiG-21BiS, F-86, P-51, KA-50, UH-1H Huey, Mi-8, M2000K, Gazal, Bf109, Mig-15, Hawk and NTTR

-----------------------

My System - ASUS Maximus HERO iiiv, CoolMaster 120 Sadion Plus, I7 -6700K @4.0, G.Skill ddr4 16GB ram, Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 , PSU Seasonic X-650W, OCZ 150 500Gb ssd drive X2, Seagate 7200 1T X2.

-------------

I know the Mirage manual is being updated but can we get one of these pocket guides for the Mirage as well?

Although we don't want to put Chuck out of business.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 10700K OC 5.1GHZ / 500GB SSD & 1TB M:2 & 4TB HDD / MSI Gaming MB / GTX 1080 / 32GB RAM / Win 10 / TrackIR 4 Pro / CH Pedals / TM Warthog

So a question: Since the control stick is the same as the F-18C when Eagle Dynamics releases this stick for purchase will Razbam config the controls to match the stick? (Like the A-10C HOTAS)

I'm not sure that the F-18C stick is exactly the same as the NA. Remember that there are three variants: DA, NA and PLUS. NA and PLUS share the same control stick HOTAS configuration. DA has its own version, which is similar but not quite the same. It is the same with the throttle, each variant has its own version of the throttle HOTAS that are very similar but also quite different.

So the controls for the Harrier will be mapped to the existing HOTAS as best they can or will WE have to config the button setup like with the Mirage?

Also I noticed the NVG storage compartment on the right side panel. Do we get NVG goggle option like the A10C or is it just the NVG/Thermal HUD ?

Edited by xKBLx_Viper_6354

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

If it doesn't work how it should, give it a good HARD smack. 100% fixed every time.

So the controls for the Harrier will be mapped to the existing HOTAS as best they can or will WE have to config the button setup like with the Mirage?

Also I noticed the NVG storage compartment on the right side panel. Do we get NVG goggle option like the A10C or is it just the NVG/Thermal HUD ?

This time you will get the NVG. But not on initial early access release.

I found a big problem on the pocket guid.

I read it 5 times but not find on it the realse date :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

IAF Bell205

IAF Anafa

-----------------------

-----------------------

-------------

I found a big problem on the pocket guid.

I read it 5 times but not find on it the realse date :)

I haven't arrived at that part yet. :smartass:

Pocket guide has been updated