AJS-37 Viggen Mission thread

Andy1966

Hello all Viggen fans,

Here's a mission thread as I looked and didn't see one. if it's in the wrong place Mods please move it.

So far I have 2 missions polished enough to be shared. Please post your missions also! :joystick: :pilotfly: :D kill the convoy.miz VIGGEN!.miz

We are Virtual Pilots, a growing International Squad of pilots, we fly Allies in WWII and Red Force in Korea and Modern combat. We are recruiting like minded people of all Nationalities and skill levels.

http://virtual-pilots.com/

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...
Hello all Viggen fans,

Here's a mission thread as I looked and didn't see one. if it's in the wrong place Mods please move it.

So far I have 2 missions polished enough to be shared. Please post your missions also! :joystick: :pilotfly: :D kill the convoy.miz VIGGEN!.miz

Hi Andy,

I tried your VIGGEN!.miz yesterday. Worked just fine, thanks. Wouldn't mind a little more comprehensive briefing though. I took a flight that was pre-armed with Mavericks and was a bit unsure whether to target AAA assets or the ships.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi Andy,

I tried your VIGGEN!.miz yesterday. Worked just fine, thanks. Wouldn't mind a little more comprehensive briefing though. I took a flight that was pre-armed with Mavericks and was a bit unsure whether to target AAA assets or the ships.

Thank you for trying it. I am working on updating the briefings, and working on learning to do triggers and some other things to improve them to make them better.

Here is an updated Viggen mission with a better briefing, and a few other changes. :pilotfly:

Edited by Andy1966

We are Virtual Pilots, a growing International Squad of pilots, we fly Allies in WWII and Red Force in Korea and Modern combat. We are recruiting like minded people of all Nationalities and skill levels.

http://virtual-pilots.com/

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]