L39 and NS430 questions

Schmidtfire

What is the status on the L39 and NS430? I saw a screenshot with it integrated in backseat only.

How will it work with multicrew in MP? Does both players need to own the module?

Will it be mountable up front, and for both L39C and ZA? Nice for solo flights.

I might buy it. Hope that someone with insight is able to answer some of my questions.

Thanks

None of the devs has given any information about integration and pricing of the NS 430 in different aircraft than Mi-8.

It was possible to activate the GPS in the L-39 after initial release, but it was a bug that was fixed. It's safe to assume that L-39 will be equipped with GPS eventually, but no idea when, how and if your current purchase will be valid for L-39 too.

Hardware: VPForce Rhino, FSSB R3 Ultra, Virpil T-50CM, Hotas Warthog, Winwing F15EX, Slaw Rudder, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Quest Pro

Okay. Seems like BST has not decided what to do with the NS430. Me and my friends will wait for more information before purschasing.

Thanks

I'm pretty sure they already have made decisions and are currently working on implementing them into the game.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

in the LUA files there is or was a section which refers to the L-39c

You mean this? ( L39C and ZA actually)

c5OcCZ1.png

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

Case/Tower: Corsair Graphite 760tm ,Asus Strix Z790 Motherboard, Intel Core i7 12700k ,Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 64gb ram (3600 mhz) , (Asus strix oc edition) Nvidia RTX 3080 12gb , Evga g2 850 watt psu, Hardrives ; Samsung 970 EVo, , Samsung evo 860 pro 1 TB SSD, Samsung evo 850 pro 1TB SSD,  WD 1TB HDD

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...