Warthog throttle: small mod for VR

Hi, just wanted to share how you can mod your throttle to make it easier to find the switches in VR.

I always use the "EAC" switch for gear up/down. A larger switch is easier to find and kind of look more like a gear-leaver than a switch.

I use cheap valve caps for cars found on ebay. They come in different colors. Just put a little hot glue in the cap and it will be easy to remove without damaging the switch.

IMG_20170922_120604.thumb.jpg.5b67ed8f27c3bc32903ed8325d936be2.jpg

Nice idea, looks great!

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

Nice! I'm not a VR user, but you light me a lamp. I gonna do something like you did to protect these switches againts rust. Once in a while, I aplly WD40 to create a layer of protection, but it dosen't hold for much time. I live two blocks away from the beach so I have some problems with the effects of sea air.

Intel 8700K@4.7ghz(all cores) / 32Gb DDR4 /WD Black SN750 Heatsink 500gb (DCS Only) / MSI GeForce RTX 2070 GAMING Z 8G / Windows 10 PRO / VPC WarBRD Base + Warthog Stick + Foxx Mount / Thrustmaster TPR pedals / Thustmaster MFD / Thrustmaster Warthog throttle + Monstertech chair mount

+1000

Great idea!

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."