PLEASE!! fix the constant sound on death bug, Its ruining this module I am not alone!

Drexx

This has been going on for a VERY long time, 10-11 months. When you die, the last sound the gazelle was playing (beeps, blade noises) constantly plays on and on and on in every aircraft you spawn in after that.

I have to quit the entire game and come back in to get rid of it.

I love this game and can fly it really well! Lots of my teammates ask me if its worth getting and I am hesitant because of this bug, its really a buzzkill. Not sure if this is a multiplayer issue or not but it REALLY needs to be fixed.

Developer of DDCS MP Engine, dynamicdcs.com

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=208608

This has been going on for a VERY long time, 10-11 months. When you die, the last sound the gazelle was playing (beeps, blade noises) constantly plays on and on and on in every aircraft you spawn in after that.

I have to quit the entire game and come back in to get rid of it.

I love this game and can fly it really well! Lots of my teammates ask me if its worth getting and I am hesitant because of this bug, its really a buzzkill. Not sure if this is a multiplayer issue or not but it REALLY needs to be fixed.

I think it's fixed in 2.0, it will be fixed in 1.5 soon :).

Helljumper - M2000C Guru

Helljumper's Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK3rTjezLUxPbWHvJJ3W2fA

I think it's fixed in 2.0, it will be fixed in 1.5 soon :).

It's fixed in neither (despite changelog claims to the contrary).

Hoping for a fix soon. It's by no means the worst bug in the module, but it's near the top of the list for sure!

But .. they're a real small team and presumably this is a hobby, not a full time job, so we've just gotta try to be patient and understanding.

Edited by epoch

It's fixed in neither (despite changelog claims to the contrary).

Hoping for a fix soon. It's by no means the worst bug in the module, but it's near the top of the list for sure!

But .. they're a real small team and presumably this is a hobby, not a full time job, so we've just gotta try to be patient and understanding.

Thanks for the correction :thumbup:

Helljumper - M2000C Guru

Helljumper's Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK3rTjezLUxPbWHvJJ3W2fA

Hi,

After months of interruption Polychop team is now back to work on the Gazelle in order to fix, patch, and completely finish the job. Several tests are being conducted to fix this issue as soon as possible, as it is among top priority ones.

More datas may be needed for this bug which isn't replicable in all scenari. More infos would be nice from you so that beta testers can be sure to do not forget anything.

- Type of hosting : dedicated server/Player/Yourself

- Multiplayer only or too in SP.

- One or two players aboard the concerned helicopter.

- If the issue appears on the first destroyed aircraft or on the 2nd/3rd etc...

- Your current DCS version.

If anyone else has met this issue, please post below respecting the list, any comment which doesn't follow it will be ignored.

Thank you in advance.

Nicolas

Edited by dimitriov

I've done some tests in 1.5.7.9891 Open Beta. I changed aircraft in a single player session in the editor via the "choose slot" option in the menu. the following sounds are carried over into a new aircraft after the first aircraft change:

fuel pump, RWR tones, VCB power selector 'warming up' sound effects. Helicopter crash sound effect including pilot grunting on impact.

These were all done in single player with M variant. I will see about providing a more detailed report later with steps to reproduce.

Edited by ShermanZA

Soundtrash after Death ist STILL not solved!:huh::cry:

System Specs: AMD Ryzen 5 3600, RX 6900 XT, 64GB RAM // Tobsen CM Kollektiv, VPC CM3 Throttle, VPC WarBRD Rudder Pedals, VPC T-50 CM2 + WarBRD Base  VR: HP Reverb G2

Helis: UH-1H / KA-50 3 / Mi-8 / Mi-24P / SA-342 / AH-64D  Jets: F-5E / F-14A/B / F/A-18C / MC-2000 / A-10C II / AV-8B / AJS 37 / MIG-21bis  / F-16C / F-15E / F-4E (soon)  WWII: Spitfire / WWII Assets Pack

Tech.: Combined Arms / NS430 / Supercarrier   Maps:  Nevada / Persian Gulf / Normandie / Syria / South Atlantic  Waiting for:  BO-105 / OH 58D / CH-47 Chinook / G.91R / Tornado IDS / A-7E Corsair II

Please Gents, read posts before reporting known issues on and on

Thanks.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=194315

Sorry Pat, must be frustrating. For you and for us. Did not want to sting here, but only to point out. The Threat I have not seen, which you nicely linked.

System Specs: AMD Ryzen 5 3600, RX 6900 XT, 64GB RAM // Tobsen CM Kollektiv, VPC CM3 Throttle, VPC WarBRD Rudder Pedals, VPC T-50 CM2 + WarBRD Base  VR: HP Reverb G2

Helis: UH-1H / KA-50 3 / Mi-8 / Mi-24P / SA-342 / AH-64D  Jets: F-5E / F-14A/B / F/A-18C / MC-2000 / A-10C II / AV-8B / AJS 37 / MIG-21bis  / F-16C / F-15E / F-4E (soon)  WWII: Spitfire / WWII Assets Pack

Tech.: Combined Arms / NS430 / Supercarrier   Maps:  Nevada / Persian Gulf / Normandie / Syria / South Atlantic  Waiting for:  BO-105 / OH 58D / CH-47 Chinook / G.91R / Tornado IDS / A-7E Corsair II