Refueling probe extension and autopilot

diditopgun

Hi !

When refueling probe is extending, autopilote produce a positive climb rate.

Currently the refueling autopilot mode is more a problem than an help to aerial refueling.

Does in the real plane refueling autopilot and refueling probe extension are always linked together ? Or they can be manipulate separately ?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel I7 8700K / RTX 3080 / 32Go DDR4 PC21300 G.Skill Ripjaws V / MSI Z370 Gaming Pro Carbon / Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold - 1000W / Noctua NH-D14 / Acer XB270HUDbmiprz 27" G-synch 144Hz / SSD Samsung 860EVO 250Go + 1To / Cooler Master HAF X / Warthog+VPC WarBRD / Thrustmaster TPR / Track-IR v5 + Track Clip Pro / Windows 11 64bits.

I have a hard time with AAR autopilot. It is not help full at all. I have a hard time with the roll axis. I don't know if there is option for manual AAR.

PS: New PFM of su-33 is superb, ED nail it. I like how smooth the controls are. I love carrier landings with new flight model.

Win10, Intel 3rd Gen. Core i7 3.8Ghz, 20GB ram, Nvidia Geforce 1060 6GB Opentrack (Download it from HERE), PS3 Eye, Saitek x52-pro Joystick,

DIY Rudder Pedals,

Google Cardboard with DCS World

English is not my native language

I would swear that the trim worked to me when in AtA refuling mode...what I don't understand is how that system works when you try to perform a refueling when turning in circles...it not only doesn't help but in fact is a pain in the neck making the refuel pretty much impossible in those conditions...

Take a look at my MODS here

My guess is that in the actual plane, the feature functions more like a gentle return nudge on the stick. But if the pilot doesn't let the stick move in response, he remains perfectly in control. But non-FFB joysticks don't do this, thus the PITA. I feel the same way about the autopilot in the ka50. At least there I have the option of not using it.

I don't think this is an autopilot issue. I conducted ground checks and noticed that when the probe is activated the stabilators pitch up. This seems like a key binding issue. I took off with the probe extended and auto pilot held me in level flight low to the ground.

Edited by mytai01

MS Win7 Pro x64, Intel i7-6700K 4.0Ghz, Corsair RAM 16Gb,EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW GAMING ACX 3.0, w/ Adjustable RGB LED Graphics Card 08G-P4-6286-KR, Creative Labs SB X-FI Titanium Fatal1ty Champ PCIe Sound Card, Corsair Neutron XTI 1TB SSD, TM Warthog Throttle & Stick, TM TPR Pedels, Oculus Rift VR Headset CV1, Klipsch Promedia 4.1 Speakers...