The SU-30 FAMILY PROJECT is Back

Hey, guys! I use Steam, so I don't get updates as fast (I'm planning on going Standalone soon), but I finally updated to 1.5.8! Now Algeria is a country option, there's the A/V-8B and J-11A, and the Su-27 and Su-33 have new skins for Algeria! There are probably other things I haven't figured out yet, to. Looks good, Gizmondo. How are things coming? That Su-30MKA looks good!

Yes we gave our Algerian skins to ED to put them in DCS and after months and months they finally did it but they forgot to put the Mig-21bis. We were using Su-27 and Su-33 to replace the Su-30 , this is why they have MKA skins even if they are fictionals.

you can see more on our FB page : https://www.facebook.com/pg/vaafdz/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1793563427540083

little question guys, is this project going to be a free to download aircraft or is it a 3rd party project?

question destined to projet devs

It's free!

Yes we gave our Algerian skins to ED to put them in DCS and after months and months they finally did it but they forgot to put the Mig-21bis. We were using Su-27 and Su-33 to replace the Su-30 , this is why they have MKA skins even if they are fictionals.

you can see more on our FB page : https://www.facebook.com/pg/vaafdz/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1793563427540083

It's free!

Okay, cool! I didn't know you designed them. Neat!

As for its being free: Yes yes yes! Woohoo! I really like it, and I am in no way protesting, but why is it free?

Edited by FlankerMan

Andrey can you tell us more about this :
Looks like the MKI front cockpit...

Really wishing someone seriously takes this as an 3rd party developer and takes it to fruition like an advanced PFM with the WSO functions enabled too...

I am sure people here would love to have this warbird in their inventory... I would...

6961c8e7e13a8f97c140733bcf81eec8.jpg7648ce947ebe9cc80bfa2df52e7265c7.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Check Six!!!_:gun_sniper:_:pilotfly:

||R7-2700X||ASUS ROG STRIX-X470F Gaming||GSKILL-TridentZRGB 16GBDDR4 3200C14||CORSAIR RM 1000X||SAPPHIRE RX 7900 XTX 24GB OC||WARTHOG HOTAS||:gun_smilie:

Looks like the MKI front cockpit...

Really wishing someone seriously takes this as an 3rd party developer and takes it to fruition like an advanced PFM with the WSO functions enabled too...

I am sure people here would love to have this warbird in their inventory... I would...

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Once more: no data = no module.

This is a coverted bearstudio Su-30MK from FSX

yeah but this guy know how to mod instruments tand make them work, even if this project is from FSX those photos are from DCS world ...

the cockpit in the photos and in the link you sent are absolutly not the same, the from the photos i can see that its not FSX, how did you link those two projects gizmo?

Edited by kadda

With respect

Kadda

My works

TL-39 (NewGen) project (Ру)/(EN)

yeah but this guy know how to mod instruments tand make them work, even if this project is from FSX those photos are from DCS world ...

the cockpit in the photos and in the link you sent are absolutly not the same, the from the photos i can see that its not FSX, how did you link those two projects gizmo?

Did he have permission to use the FSX Model in DCS, that's the issue.

There are too many "groups" Converting FSX Models to DCS without permission.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

Did he have permission to use the FSX Model in DCS, that's the issue.

There are too many "groups" Converting FSX Models to DCS without permission.

in fact i never asked the question, i just think that he had the potential to help this project (if of couse help is needed) when i needed he always answered my questions (as many people here in the forums)...

i like this project, and even if i see that many very talented people are bringing it to life i try to help the way i can.

that's why I stopped doing the cabin

you should start by moding the cockpit every day a little more when you have time :thumbup:

Edited by kadda

With respect

Kadda

My works

TL-39 (NewGen) project (Ру)/(EN)

We can keep the discussion/screenshots on topic about Gizmondo's/Combatace's Su-30 Family, and not other projects that are un-related.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

We can keep the discussion/screenshots on topic about Gizmondo's/Combatace's Su-30 Family, and not other projects that are un-related.

So I'm a little confused. I understand Combatace's Max file is private and not to be distributed, but will the mod (AI or otherwise) be released publicly? Not sure I fully understand the scope of this project

Come check me out on

YouTube!

Twitch!

Have a listen to the Alert 5 Podcast - YOUR source for the latest combat flight simulation news!

So I'm a little confused. I understand Combatace's Max file is private and not to be distributed, but will the mod (AI or otherwise) be released publicly? Not sure I fully understand the scope of this project

The MAX File has Always been private as it's Considered Source IP.

The only Reason a few of us have the max file is to re-vamp the model to be used w/ the new DCS Engine, since the Old Model does not work in the new engine.

It will be a public mod as it was before once it's re-vamped.

The MAX File has Always been private as it's Considered Source IP.

The only Reason a few of us have the max file is to re-vamp the model to be used w/ the new DCS Engine, since the Old Model does not work in the new engine.

It will be a public mod as it was before once it's re-vamped.

Understood. Makes sense - appreciate the reply

Come check me out on

YouTube!

Twitch!

Have a listen to the Alert 5 Podcast - YOUR source for the latest combat flight simulation news!

Nice to see all these screenshots with Su30 model(s) , that already made it into 2.2 and 1.5 but unfortunately no public release :(

Intel I7 - 10700 K @ 3,80GHz / 64 GB DDR3 / RTX 3090 / Win 10 Home 64 bit / Logitech X56 HOTAS / HP Reverb G2  

Running DCS on latest OB version 

Hey andrey,

Why dont you share the screenshots on the screenshot thread (https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=58337), because they are not related in anyway to the project that Skatezilla and Gizmondo are doing. Also, you have the older version of the model before it was refined by me.

Thank you..!!

Edited by combatace

Hey andrey,

Why dont you share the screenshots on the screenshot thread (https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=58337), because they are not related in anyway to the project that Skatezilla and Gizmondo are doing. Also, you have the older version of the model before it was refined by me.

Thank you..!!

+1

teasing the public with screenies and not sharing/participating anything in this "Su30 Public Mod" thread is almost a kind of unpolite..

Edited by JABO2009

Intel I7 - 10700 K @ 3,80GHz / 64 GB DDR3 / RTX 3090 / Win 10 Home 64 bit / Logitech X56 HOTAS / HP Reverb G2  

Running DCS on latest OB version