The SU-30 FAMILY PROJECT is Back

A solution rename su30sm.edm and su30sm.lods by su-33 and (to do a back up) replace it in DCSWorld\Bazar\World\Shapes

and don't forget to take liveries too

After, how to copy all the files of Su 33 to create an addon plane ??

Replace file directly in game work perfectly with su 30 sm (just pylon is different, not same weapon but u can change it easily)

could you please explain this better? what do i have to change and how?:huh:

Hi folks,

This MOD is an rework of COMBATACE SU-30.

It's highly appreciated, thank you so much for sharing your work.

About those skins you proposed, I'm interested. How (or what) should I do to get them?

With best regards.

Just checking in,

Ive been very busy with Paid contracts and Post Relocation duties the last few months. Plus Items of a personal nature to resolve.

Once I get Time I will continue working On my build of the project where I left off.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

It seems that you are always out of time.LOL.

yeah, but skatezilla seems to be pretty active with other authors. can you blame him? I've seen his named tossed around in the credits of some mods. Dont know skate very well. but most popular mod authors do. Life is also a factor. while i would love a full fledged proper su-30 mod we arent paying these guys anything for the work they put out. the best we can do is wait.

The su-30 sm model contained in EDM file, i replace su-33 model by su30 ;)

u just need to rename Su-30sm.lods and Su-30sm.edm by

su-33.lods and su-33.edm

to copy and paste into

steamapps\common\DCSWorld\Bazar\World\Shapes

By doing this, does it give the su-30 the su-33's control scheme? like acs refueling mode ( level flight ) and its flight physics?

SU-30Sm from ace combat can be donwload here : https://forum.facepunch.com/dev/bvinq/Ace-Combat-7-Models/1/

Does the model for the su-30 AC7 replace cockpit textures or is it just the model?

Yep, it ll be same

It's the model from AC7 (with cockpit everything) if u want it for an another game (texture is very low -_-)

About AC7 su30SM, i ll upload it ;)

Do NOT redistribute 3D Art illegally Ripped from other game Titles.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

The su-30 sm model contained in EDM file, i replace su-33 model by su30 ;)

u just need to rename Su-30sm.lods and Su-30sm.edm by

su-33.lods and su-33.edm

to copy and paste into

steamapps\common\DCSWorld\Bazar\World\Shapes

disclaimer: I'm not super savvy when it comes to file / asset manipulation..

So, I got this to work, but the problem im facing now is the planes nose gear digging into the ground and the Over wing vaps gone. decided to return to the original su-30 file and now I'm trying to give the su-30 the flight model of the 33's since its super stable; Compared to the su-27/mig29, it doesn't need all that much trim to stay true. Any ideas on how i can swap flight models? Should I just transfer all the necessary files over to the 33?

Just noticed that Zorgs su-30sm flaps do not articulate when rolling left/right. is there going to be an update to the control surfaces? I would love to help but I know absolutely nothing about coding or animating. I hate to be the one asking for this kinda stuff.

With su-30mk, i found a way to not replace su-33 by su-30 with correct textures (a little problem of texture with jetblast on link Su-30MK)

This mod work perfectly but just with su-33 avionics (i don't rename the plane)

My process, just change edm and lods files with textures, i took from su-30sm and i import them in su-30MK

Edited by Voltrock

Hello, Voltrock.

I'm having those same issues using the last Open beta - if I'm assuming it correctly - as Lee's, i.e. I can't enter in the cockpit. And I followed the correct procedure in installing it, that same you suggested to.

What should I do now?

Thanks a lot. With best regards.

U need to install with exactly with this path :

C:\Users\Voltr(my name user)\Saved Games\DCS\MODS\aircraft

If it s ok and still not work, i ll send you a special link with my own

Edited by Voltrock

Thanks a lot for your kind offer, Voltrock.

I would appreciate this, because in spite of doing as just as you've suggested to, actually things don't work. And I can't figure out what went (or I did) wrong.

Sorry for bothering you, but I can't find no other solution to fix this weird issue.

With best regards.

• 3 weeks later...