Museum Relic F-86 Campaign Completed - Finally!

scotth6

Thanks Apache600 for this amazing campaign. It has taken me many months (not 24/7 thankfully :smilewink:), and many tries on several missions. The story really drags you in and immerses you even more in this world, and I really love seeing all those other aircraft involved in the missions. Towards the end of the campaign I was using Oculus VR again (I wasn't using it for a while when I started the campaign) and that just takes it to another level again.

I finally just completed the campaign, and the last mission is really cool.

Is it strange that I was waving to all the crowds as I passed them in the last mission :music_whistling:?

Thanks again Apache600. I really hope you continue with more campaigns in the future.

Cheers,

• 2 weeks later...

Fantastic to hear! Glad you enjoyed it. I have yet to try VR at all, so hearing some of these testimonials is really making it difficult for me to continue being one of those Gen 2 VR hold outs. haha.

Story is nearly done for a "future project" ... :) (it's gonna be a while though still)

- Apache600

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The Museum Relic Campaign: --> http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=164322

Community Missions (SP & MP) --> https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=205546

Story is nearly done for a "future project" ... :) (it's gonna be a while though still)

- Apache600

Great news. I had a lot of fun playing Museum Relic as well learning the navigation. I enjoyed it so much that flying over the stadium during last mission had actually made me sad that the story has ended.

Can't wait for the new campaign. Whichever the timeline for the story is I'm sure the campaign is going to be great :thumbup:

F/A-18, F-16, F-14, M-2000C, A-10C, AV-8B, AJS-37 Viggen, F-5E-3, F-86F, MiG-21bis, MiG-15bis, L-39 Albatros, C-101 Aviojet, P-51D, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Bf 109 4-K, UH-1H, Mi-8, Ka-50, NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf... and not enough time to fully enjoy it all